Star Citizen - New Videos

I liked the horribly lame root of vegetable at [2:36]. There was a multi-stage ship design contest held some years ago and the graphics art team presided as judges. Are those artists still there? :)

When it rains on a Friday night, I just get wet.
giphy.gif

You have your idea of fun, and so do I. It's Friday night, after all. :)

It's not just a game, it's a lifetime career.

Spend €40 once on the game, just after Christ was born (I believe). I just see it as a risk investment, we'll see what happens.

On the SP part in SQ42, I still get e-mail updates about that. So yes, it's still a thing (maybe?).

That would be Squadron 42, I thought they dropped that idea, since it was due 7 years ago.

In any case, it doesn't look like it's there, just another project "worked on actively" ;) So as far as I'm concerned, the game is only MP for now, but it's good to know they still intend to do a SP game out of it.

Oh, so you are going with I believe and feelings instead of facts, got ya.

413M$? Wow, that's a staggering amount of money.

What are they doing with all that money?

Procrastinating for weeks on end about what dust and dirt should look like in a computer game apparently...

And you're going with provoking people obviously, nothing better to do? Like reading people's posts properly for instance? :p
Fortunately this forum has a handy ignore list for that, there, sorted out.

Hahaha, today's world makes this a thing:)

I'm sorry you feel that way but you made a statement, I proved was wrong then you doubled down....that's on you.

Last edited:
Procrastinating for weeks on end about what dust and dirt should look like in a computer game apparently…

Space dust is a very special kind of dust, and with hardware getting better and better, thin how amazing that dust will look like in 8K!

Back
Top Bottom