Steam curation

Dark Deity
A tactical RPG in the tradition of Fire Emblem. Easy to learn rules/classes/skills to solve complex combat situations. Some bonding time between battles add to the story. Nice surprise!
326 Games

Last edited:
You guys got me - bonding time is the right word. Maybe I should curate in German :)

You guys got me - bonding time is the right word. Maybe I should curate in German :)
Bondage is completely ok. In today's modern world all kinds of sexual relationships should be allowed in in-game romances.

Wildermyth
Like a good dungeon master the tactical RPG Wildermyth creates a narrative around the choices you make. Your party, story and exploring choices matter. Procedural storytelling done right!
327 Games

Wargroove
Wargroove is an addictive strategy game. The long single player campaign offers varied gameplay. Story and characters are fun. The tactical turn based battles are challenging. MP is a bonus!
328 Games

Tales of Arise
This J-RPG shines with an emotional storyline, unique characters and a well-designed action combat system. Combining fantasy with sci-fi elements is new for the Tales series - Recommended!
330 Games

Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Rome is a turn-based Strategy game with a few RPG elements. You have to build and manage your army and explore the land with your personal party. A story is told as well - Excellent!
335 Games

Gloomhaven
You like the tabletop dungeon crawler Gloomhaven? This digital adaptation offers challenging tactical combat, unique classes and abilities, and detailed quests. Excellent!
336 Games

ELEX II
If you are a fan of Gothic, Risen and ELEX then you know what to do: Play ELEX II. Piranha Bytes are still the masters of open world game design. Easter Eggs included!
338 Games

Back
Top Bottom