Steam keys galore to give away

I will buy one copy of Force of Nature 2 to anyone who is a friend on Steam and has survival games in their library. If I've bought a game for you in the past, then please let someone else have a chance :biggrin:

@Couchpotato;, I'll buy you a copy too if you're interested. Your news posting is much appreciated and this is a fairly cheap way to say thanks!

This offer is valid for any of the official news posters too; as long as the game stays cheap!

Last edited:
I have an extra Vampyr key if anyone wants it. I also haven’t redeemed many of my humble bundle subscription games this year so if anyone is interested any games given away in their subscription service I may have it.

I would also be interested in some of the Humble Choice games, depending on what they might be - I've never subscribed to the service, so I likely do not have almost any of them.

I also haven’t redeemed many of my humble bundle subscription games this year so if anyone is interested any games given away in their subscription service I may have it.

XCOM: Chimera Squad?

Also, let us know what games you're looking for if any.

Sorry @JaakkoPeltonen; , Carnifex beat you to it with a PM. If your interested in any other key I may have just ask.
@JDR13; and @Carnifex; I sent your keys, enjoy.

No problem. :) I'll send you a PM in order not to clutter this. (Edit: sent, let me know if you did not receive it.)

Hi Everyone,

While my key aren't that impressive, I'd like to do some good, too. For a community that I am happy to belong to, I want to give back a little by raffling some game keys among you. All of them are Steam keys. Here's the list:

- Steamworld Dig
- Shooting Stars
- Holy potatoes - A Spy story?!
- Felix the Reaper

The rules of the Giveaway are simple:

1. You must have a minimum of 100 posts total;
2. You clearly state in a reply to this thread that you want to participate, Don't forget to specify the preferred game/games;

Aside from the restriction #1 above, everyone can participate, even RPGWatch staff members (admins, moderators, newseditors, etc, even The Boss himself).

The possibility to participate in this giveaway ends on October 9th, 2021. Yes, you can edit your game preference(s) before that date.

If you have any questions/doubts please feel free to ask me in this very thread.

Have Fun!

See Ya!

Hey, nice, I was just replaying Steamworld Heist this week-end.

I would enjoy Steamworld Dig.

Here's a first come, first serve key for Call of Juarez on Steam. It's a Western shooter by Techland (the Dying Light guys) from 2006. I really liked the game back in the day and it's pretty unique because you play hunter and hunted alternately.
I'd say it's a must play for Western fans or fans of RDR/RDR 2. Make sure to check out PC Gaming Wiki for tweaks and how to make it work better on modern systems.

Here da key ...
BP22E-KIIJH-T38E0

Thank you Moriendor! I had always heard of this game but never played it, so I'm glad for the opportunity.

Sir_Brennus, thank you for your giveaway! I'd also like to try my luck for Felix the Reaper, Shooting Stars, or Holy Potatoes - A Spy Story?!

The giveaway has ended. All keys have been sent to the chosen uses.
See ya

Hey, nice. I would be interested in Hard West, indeed, sir.

Back
Top Bottom