Summer Game Fest

• Thread starter Deleted member 18181
  • Start date
Nice, and it seems we don't have to wait very long. They're aiming for this September.

I'm surprised they're calling this a remake though. It looks more like a remaster to me.

From what I understand the PC version is not coming in sept. But later.

As far as how it looks, I was saying the same thing until I saw the gameplay video. The leaked screenshot look pretty bad for some reason, but the video looks great. And looks significantly better than how TLOU1 looked on PS3/PS4. But still not as great as it looks in TLOU2. Even though the remake is using the same tech as TLOU2.

Anyway, regardless, I am excite. I can hardly wait to play it as it was intended. With M&K.

Ah ok. I see now where it says the PC version is "in development". That's disappointing.

I wasn't referring to the visual quality when I said it doesn't look like a remake. What I meant is that it looks like the exact same game (from what I remember) just better looking. That's a good thing afaic. I usually don't end up liking when they add new story elements, etc in a remake.

Ah ok. I see now where it says the PC version is "in development". That's disappointing.

I wasn't referring to the visual quality when I said it doesn't look like a remake. What I meant is that it looks like the exact same game (from what I remember) just better looking. That's a good thing afaic. I usually don't end up liking when they add new story elements, etc in a remake.

Yeah, it's sad we have to wait a little.

About how they chose to remake it, I agree they did it perfectly as far as I would want it. Just redo all the assets and use the TLOU2 tech, and it's perfect. I wonder if they did any changes, but we'll find out later on. And I wonder how much later can we expect Part 2 to come to PC.

Mick Gordon (composer of the music for Doom & Doom Eternal) has posted the trailer for ROUTINE for which he's audio director, the game was announced at Summery Game Fest too. Not much info at the moment.

Oh, The Last of Us, at last!

Actual good news, though my second thought (after hurrah) was to wonder how many times release will be put back.

Mick Gordon (composer of the music for Doom & Doom Eternal) has posted the trailer for ROUTINE for which he's audio director, the game was announced at Summery Game Fest too. Not much info at the moment.

Hadn't heard of this one before, but I wishlisted it. I love sci-fi horror, and this looks similar to Alien: Isolation.

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/summer-game-fest-2022-what-to-expect-game-list/ze4550
Street Fighter 6 on First Gameplay
Aliens Dark Descent Announced for Consoles and PC
The Callisto Protocol on First Gameplay; Blood and Gore Galore
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Shows Intense but Very Classic Gameplay
Flashback 2 Announced; Launch This Winter
Survival Horror Game Routine Returns After Many Years
Horror Game Fort Solis Received a Trailer
Witchfire Summer Game Fest 022 Trailer
RTS Stormgate is the New Game From StarCraft 2 Devs
Marvel's Midnight Suns Gets New Release Date
Outriders Worldslayer is to Revitalize the Game; New Trailer
Humankind Gets Second DLC; Console Versions Announced
Metal Hellsinger Demo Available; Game Launches This Year
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide on Powerful Gameplay Trailer
New TMNT Game Launch Surprisingly Close
Create Your Own Boss in Saints Row Boss Factory
Layers of Fears Announced
The Last of Us: Part I Remake Trailer Leaked; PC Version Confirmed
The Last of Us Factions Officially Announced

Maybe three games in that Summer Game Fest interest me.

Hopefully Microsoft's showcase is better.

Metal Hellsinger Demo Available; Game Launches This Year

Played this for a bit last night. Interesting concept. It's a first-person melee/shooter where your attacks do more damage if you time them to match the beat of the background music.

I know there have been other games that did something similar. One was called "Beat" something or other. I don't think that was first-person though.

Back
Top Bottom