Summoner

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Summoners have toppled empires and challenged gods. They are venerated as saviours and feared as destroyers. With rings crafted by the ancient Khosani, the gifted can call forth demons, dragons, and elementals, but only the strongest can control the forces they unleash.

The Story:
Born with the mark of the Summoner, Joseph possesses a power greater than emperors and gods. As a child, he summoned a demon to save his village, and watched in horror as those he loved were destroyed. Nine years later, the armies of Orenia invade, and Joseph must confront the prophecy he was born to fulfill.

Key Features:

• Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning two continents.
  • Up to 16 different creatures to summon and control in combat, such as minotaurs, golems, dragons, and original fantastical creatures.
  • Cast spectacular spells. Wield an arsenal of weapons. Clad yourself in the armour of a warrior.
More information.

Yow, the graphics.... oh, it's from 2001!

It's on sale for the next 13 hours at 75% off but, given the full price is only $5, it hardly matters.

The price is certainly good, but I've read many comments where people seem to have issues running the game, so I'm not picking it up at this time. If it's a really good game, I'm wondering if it might get a remake or remaster at some point?

This is a PSOne game just remember that and tamper your expectations.

I played that on the PC. Lots of nice ideas, very reptitive in the end, but I never forgave them that the sequel was an PS-only game (similar to Drakan).

This is a PSOne game just remember that and tamper your expectations.

No, it is not!!

It is a PS2 game and thus technically vastly superior to any PSX release.

Even all Launch titles were technically better than the peak of PSX releases (Tekken 3, Zone of Enders - 2. Runner etc.)

My mistake but I was close.:p

Haven't played this game in over ten years either.

Back
Top Bottom