Taking questions for Black Geyser Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
As the title says I contacted the developers of Black Geyser and they accepted to do a new interview. So I'm opening this thread to see if any member has any questions to add.

Also you have a few days so be quick.

Is a sequel, or another game, planned? What's the timeframe?
Can they give out any details on sales numbers (just to satisfy curiosity...)

What part of the game do they think came out the best (most proud about)?

What else, if anything, excluding translations, do they have on their road map still for the game?

What side quest did they think came out the coolest?

Do they have any good tips for playing a rogue style class?

What did they have to cut from the game that they wish they could have kept?

What lessons did they learn from the release of this game?

Do they have plans for any further games - either in the same setting or something new?

Will there be any more updates to companions and party banter?

@lackblogger get your butt over here and add some questions, you probably have some good insight on the game :)

- There is some rumor that few quests are not properly developed or finished, like they ended too soon. Is it something you would like to correct later, or is it already corrected? Or maybe this rumor is not true?

- I assume you would like to create another isometric CRPG using your assets and tools. Can you try to compare the amount of work needed to do another fantasy CRPG vs work needed for CRPG in different settings like sci-fi or cyberpunk? For example cca 2-3 years for another fantasy Geyser vs 3-4 years for "Neon Geyser" :) ?

- Is Kickstarter an option for next CRPG or is it harder to have successfull Kickstarter nowadays?

Time is closed sorry for those who missed the deadline. The questions have been sent and I'm awaiting the reply. Interview should be posted in a week or so based on replies.

Here's the rough draft of questions asked.

Attachments

• Interview Questions.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Time is closed sorry for those who missed the deadline. The questions have been sent and I'm awaiting the reply. Interview should be posted in a week or so based on replies.

Here's the rough draft of questions asked.
Great, thank you Couch!

Quick update the answers will be sent to me on Monday. I'll have to add one or two short paragraph's. I'll ask @Redglyph to take a look at the rough draft of the full interview.

On the next interview I got a hold of Spiders and I'm awaiting a reply.

Back
Top Bottom