Craig Stern from Sinister Design dropped us a line to say they have released a demo for their indie game, Telepath RPG: Servants of God. I can't see a general release date yet but here's the feature list and there's a video clip on the site. This is part of a series we've mentioned before and Craig says they've been working on it for a couple of years, so take a look.
More information.Part Japanese strategy RPG, part free-roaming Western RPG, there is no RPG out there quite like Telepath RPG: Servants of God. The finished game will feature:
* A narrative about identity, the nature of the mind, and the existence of God
* Dialog choices that have real in-game consequences
* Furious tactical turn-based combat
* Psychic powers that affect the game both on and off the battlefield
* A party of interesting characters that you can choose to grow close with or alienate.