Terms of Service

Dilvish

Sentinel
Does the RPGWatch Terms of Service apply to POTUS as well? Thanks.

If it does, I'm in deep trouble.

Can someone explain what exactly is POTUS?

Actually, we do try to police the ToS here, but a small number of volunteer mods living in multiple time zones means we don't get everything. Whenever I receive an email reporting an abuse, I deal with it, but it might be several hours after the email is sent due to different time zones!!

Then I guess it is a good thing that the current POTUS hasn't found this forum....

Actually, we do try to police the ToS here, but a small number of volunteer mods living in multiple time zones means we don't get everything. Whenever I receive an email reporting an abuse, I deal with it, but it might be several hours after the email is sent due to different time zones!!

The TOS rules are applied several times a week. Most visitors won't see this though, besides the ones who it is applied on. A statement that it is ignored by mods is incorrect and probably only based on your own frustration, which I assume is caused by the interpretation of the TOS by the mods being different from yours in those cases where you were involved.

My favourite line in the TOS is this one.

Generalizations are usually incorrect.

:p

Oohh ahhhh drama..

*lol*

Back
Top Bottom