The DioField Chronicle - First Look

You can already play the game with a PC emulator, but it's better to wait for the official pc release. I didn't know the voice actor of the Witcher games was the narrator either.

Unless an early build was leaked, no one is playing this with an emulator. It hasn't been released on any platform yet.

Yes it has if you know where to look for it. Not exactly legal though.:geek:

If that bothers you there is a switch demo you can play.

I'm waiting to play the Steam release on September 22nd.

Last edited:
I'll believe that when I see it.

As far as a demo, it seems like all the consoles are getting one not just the Switch. That makes it all the more disappointing if there's no PC demo which seems to be the case.

True seems weird the PC is overlooked but I bet they use the piracy excuse. As given Square Enix's past history they add Denuvo to most newer PC versions. Though not all.

Yeah, I don't see how that would affect releasing a demo though. By not releasing a demo, they're potentially selling less copies on top of the copies lost from piracy.

You can already play the game with a PC emulator, but it's better to wait for the official pc release. I didn't know the voice actor of the Witcher games was the narrator either.
Not familiar with this one, but it happened recently with Xenoblade 3 - someone leaked it online, and PC folks were playing it on Yuzu before the Switch release.

Well here's a pleasant surprise... they decided to do a PC demo after all. I'm installing it now.

Well...well...color me surprised thanks for the link and post.

Back
Top Bottom