The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Been listening to (the IMO underrated band) Blue Öyster Cult lately.
Here's, to scenes from a Terminator Movie, my favourite BÖC song:

My favourite album is Imaginos, which for some reason didn't do very well commercially.
Here's:

pibbuR who doesn't fear .. or ....

PS. Imaginos was actually mostly the work of the drummer Albert Bouchard. But allegedly the record company wouldn't release it as a solo album. Later Bouchard released his version as Re:Imaginos. For comparison, here's:

I like the BÖC version better.
DS.

Last edited:
After all that metal and rock, something a little... calmer:

Harp cover of the Thee Wishes for Cinderella theme song (1973). If I don't have snow in Winter I can at least imagine it.

The thing I find about really great bands is that when I listen to an album, I have a strong sense of entering their realm. 'You are now entering Beatles Space, or Pink Floyd Space, or Led Zeppelin Space,' and so on.

Yes, exactly the same thing I experience, Ripper! To me, that's a sign that the album is a good one, and that a good message was both sent and received. The great artists seem to be able to pull this off with ease.

Yesterday I spent most of the day doing PoA and final will documents for mum, while listening to four albums from Electric Light Orchestra. Today, assuming it warms up at some point I intend on listening to some David Crosby out on the porch or indoors, if the sunshine doesn't cooperate.

New release coming soon from Flyying Colours. Here's the first single:

Back
Top Bottom