The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

2nd single from their new album which is available now-

Before I came in from the heat I took three Van Halen albums to the porch today: the debut, fifty-one fifty and For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. I don't pick a side betwixt Van Halen or Van Hagar, I just enjoy 'em both!

I've made a playlist in MediaMonkey with my all time favourite albums. And I'm going to push some of the songs to you (almost) every day.

Here's:
from her 3rd album "Jagged little pill".

pibbuR who wants more albums by the artist (and hopes to inspire the carnifex on his porch)

Yesterday was a bit eclectic for me so I dialed up some Afghan Whigs with a side order of Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and all was marvelous!

And to note pibbuR's selection above, you can never go wrong with Alanis, rock on.

Today it's time for "Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie".

Here's "One":

pibbuR who is 68

PS. I realize she's not everybody's cup of tea, and of course I respect that. But Qmagazine in 2006 listing it as among the 50 worst albums ever (https://www.rocklistmusic.co.uk/qlistspage3.htm), that's hard to understand. DS.

Last edited:
Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie is chock full of great selections, from Baba, Are You Still Mad, One, Uninvited and several others that come to mind. It's a must have for any Alanis fan, in my book. And like I always say, never go by what others might say/tell ya, check it out for yerself!

I think once some time ago I listened to Baba like fifty times straight. -p

Not really that big of an Alanis fan, but this song deserves a highlight. Powerful and yet brittle. Snarl and yet haunting.

Ahh, I was there at that Woodstock show and the one five years previous, both stellar shows and I've fond memories to last forever. Mostly muddy, dirty memories and lots of pancakes/waffles for meals. -p And having to hose down before being let indoors!

Another Morisette album today: "Flavors of Entanglement".

Here's "Citizen of the Planet":

pibbuR who is a citizen of Norway. And Earth. Neighbour of Venus. Part of the Milky Way. The Universe. The Multiverse? Hyperspace???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom