The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Last night without any hockey to enjoy I started off with some Sound Garden, then moved up to Audioslave. Ahhh, we never knew we had it so good in the nineties.

Bathe Alone has another CD out already. Barely started going thru it and this track has totally grabbed me. Love the way it builds with the abrasive oddities thrown in and the outro (which starts at the half-way point of the track) is just entrancing. Highly recommended in a dark room with headphones. Enjoy.

I used to be really into Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar album. Great metal/industrial blend. The decline after that was pretty steep though. Now he's just known for abusing his girlfriends.

Nod, I pretty much stopped at Antichrist Superstar as well, though I enjoyed all the previous albums also. Their releases after that just didn't resonate with me.

This morning I was grooving to the Kinks and had a visit from the local Jehovah's Witnesses. They looked properly mortified!
:ROFLMAO: Considering that The Kinks are quite harmless compared to other music that you sometimes play on your porch.

Anyway, I am sitting in a lovely English pub at the moment, watching Spain crushing Croatia in the football Euro and in the background there's music playing. The Kinks were already on (All day and all of the night), and also this one: Elton John - Benny and the Jets. I never know whether I dig the song with its groove or whether I think it's boring. Today, I liked it
View: https://youtu.be/wo1OwRTRKRk?si=_28qQzmznPoDL4py

This morning I listened to some Alter Bridge, starting with One Day Remains and ending with Fortress. I had Metalingus on a playing loop for about twenty minutes!

Back
Top Bottom