The Last Oricru - First Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on the first gameplay trailer for The Last Oricru.

The Last Oricru is an action-RPG with a strong emphasis on dynamic storytelling and player choice. The game will transport players to the wonderful sci-fi/medieval world of Wardenia.

Players take on the role of Silver; a man who crash-landed years ago on this mysterious planet, just to be suddenly waken up from his cryochamber. The mystery of Silver's role in the story will unfold as players begin to learn more about him as they journey through Wardenia with him.

[...]

More information.

@Silver; gets his own RPG…

I've actually got two now.
387382-silver-windows-front-cover.jpg

gonna have half of one eye on it cos gothic was made. But already redflaged with coop...the rest of the flags could be due to alpha... good luck to devs i guess.

@Silver; gets his own RPG

:) And even more funny is that its NOT Silver. It's Silva. :biggrin:

Its more clear from this video, read subtitles at 0:26:

I think it's safe to say that Piranha Bytes was an influence for these guys.

Might be good, but it's hard to say at this point. It's only Alpha footage in the trailer. I added it to my follow list on Steam.

Hey, if you're going to ape a product/company, at least ape a decent one, and these folks seem to have done just that. In a very good way.

I think it's safe to say that Piranha Bytes was an influence for these guys.

Yes. It also reminds me of Mars War Logs. Those Ratkins looks to me like "fantasy version" of mutants from Mars. I wonder if they will have similar purpose in game world as kind of oppressed race or slave race.

Back
Top Bottom