The Last Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

That was an almighty beating that the Oilers took last night. It'll be interesting to see what the next game for them looks like.

The game tonight between the Rangers and Lightening will be a good one, I think!

Yeah, the Oilers almost look finished already which sucks because I'd much rather see them advance than the Avalanche.

Sadly, I've seen the Oilers like this before, plenty of times in the past. They get to a great spot then.....almost seem to simply give up. The first thing you'll notice is the defence seems weak, penalties start to rack up, and then the wheels come completely off. Two weeks ago they had an ideal thing going.

Do or do not tonight for Edmonton, I guess we'll see which squad shows up on the ice. And even if they pull a win tonight, I'm not sure how strong they'd finish this particular series. It's been brutal for them so far.

I was hoping the Rangers could steal a game in Tampa, but that series is tied now. NY needs to win Game 5 in a bad way.

I'm running out of road on this one. After last year's salary cap cheating and a general desire for someone new, I'm not interested in pulling for Tampa.

But, if it's the Crapalanche, go Bolts!
(I've given up hope for the Rags to pull it off)

The Lightning are surprising me now. I hope the Rangers can send it to a Game 7.

I really don't want to watch Tampa and Colorado in the SCF.

Yeah, if that happens then this current series will likely be the actual best of the playoffs, imo. Sometimes it happens like that, you get a totally lame matchup in the end, I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time.

Lord Stanley takes to the ice tonight! I've no real love for either squad here, yet I adore Pat Maroon so I'll at least have a mate to /cheer on!

Well, when the very first game in a series goes to over-time, you just know you've a good match-up. Personally I didn't initially think Colorado was on par with Tampa, then I thought again about how the Avalanche swept Edmonton and yeah, some of that was Edmonton's fault, a player making a poor decision that led to a five minute penalty plus a suspension for the following game. However, even with that, consider that Colorado was able to account for McDavid in SINGLE coverage. Think about that. Not ever team could pull that off.

Tampa might have a real fight here. I don't personally care for either squad honestly, yet then again I do love a splendid match-up.

Good lord, end of first period for game two and Colorado is up three to naught. That's a real beating, not sure if it will persist throughout the whole game yet Tampa has been stifled so far tonight.

Back
Top Bottom