The Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon - Official Trailer

The game is a mid 80 game….it was good fun, not outstanding. I still am a bit wierded that some here think it is a 60% game, based purely on disappointment of what it is not.

I have the game through game pass, so I don't think I get this DLC....so probably won't play it at least for awhile.

The game is a mid 80 game….it was good fun, not outstanding. I still am a bit wierded that some here think it is a 60% game, based purely on disappointment of what it is not.

Mid 80s? You must use a very generous rating system. To me, 8.5/10 would indicate well above average or close to outstanding. ToW is a 7.5/10 at best imo, which is still far from being a bad game.

The sad part is, it really could/should have been a great game. It's a cool setting with interesting places to explore, but it's marred by a terrible loot system and balancing. The writing also left a lot to be desired.

One of the reasons is that everybody has a slightly different interpretation of score respectively a different mapping from a gaming experience to a score.

Similar to JDR, for me personally 8.5 is a score for a very good game. I scored TOW with a 7.75.

Back
Top Bottom