The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I might have headaches for you.
My next holiday/vacation time is July 4-15. We have a rule here at work that at least once per year we should take 14 days of vacation.
My plan was to take these days for a time in Berlin - the family is still renting the flat of my father when he was working there. We use is for holidays like that.
Plans are to abandon that flat within this or the next year, so this might perhaps be my last chance for an extended sta there - which I'd like to take, since I love being there.

So, please, do compute additional plans for that, assumed that I might really do that. It would mean, then, that I'd be missing during 2 Fridays - the 8th & 15th.

Since I'm currently concentrating my main's role on both backup-healer/supporter (although I just cannot do much buffing right now) & slight damage, you wouldn't have that, then. (Do we actually have a main healer in the group ? I just don't remember anymore.)

The next 2 Fridays are not affected by that (24th & 1st).

No worries. We can either try to catch Corwin up or run epics those weeks.

Alrik I put a ton of items in Officer chest 2 for you to grab and decon. One or two have slots, and one item was named. Hopefully you can take advantage of this crafting weekend with them.

Thank you very much ! :)
It's now a bit late for this, but I can use essences anyway ! :)
( I was on a concert last evening, so I couldn't do much more. )

Just did the introduction quest.

Everyone should do the introduction quest. It's - in my opinion - required if you want to find out about the Isle Of Dread … If you don't know the adventure module, that is.
To me, it's new.

In my opinion, the intro quest is not meant to be a group quest, even although you can actually play it as a group qzest, too. There is just too much DM narrating there. Which you really should listen to.

Isle of Dread out, first fix out already. Patch is very long so plan accordingly. well once game is back up today. lol

Second hot fix out this evening so patch again if you already did so once. lol

Crash issues on Isle of Dread can be resolved for the time being if you turn off game sounds in the in game opts. Not the best fix, but at least you can go out there and run.

Swapping back to 32 bit setting let me run with sound on. So two temp fixes.

Advance notice that I will be absent on July 8th.

That puts us down 2, then, so it's epic city that session. Sorry you'll miss that one, Old Man. ;)

Boss in ER, not bouncing back from covid. Assume I'm out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom