The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Dare I ask what are Epic past lives? I'm sure I have none, but I could check the back of the closet to see if there's anything lost or hidden there!! :)
When you run epics, you can epic reincarnate back down to 20. Before in the old ED system, this wiped out the points you had in one of the 4 spheres, and gave you a choice of three past lives based on that sphere. They're useful, since they work in Heroics as well. Epic Past Lives

Note the passives? 36 PRR 24 AC, 36 HP, and 15% Acid/Cold/Electric/Fire damage absorption, just off the spheres' passive bonuses. This at level 1.

Plus the others specific to each past life; +3 to all skills, +9% double strike, +30% fortification, +6 tactics DCs and +3 assassinate DC from the Martial sphere, +6 Damage, 7% chance of random effects every 10s, 9% doubleshot, and 5hp+5/5levels regen every 20s for the Primal. 15% Healing Amp, 30% Acid/Fire/Cold/Electric absorption while blocking, +3 to all saves, and +30 Positive and negative spellpower for Divine. 10% faster spell cooldowns, +9 MRR, +3 Spell Penetration, and 9% spell critical chance for the elemental types. These I are active stances, and only one can be picked at a time.

Yes, well I have never done an ER as I've never taken a toon past 24 before my current epic Druid. Seems like a lot of work for someone who doesn't really enjoy epics!! :)

We'll teach you to accept epics. Probably never going to "like" them, but at least not be unhappy when we run them. It honestly is better now than it used to be. From a character development standpoint it's got much more in common with heroic progression than it used to. This makes running epic less dependent on carefully optimized builds supported by tons of tailored epic gear. More fun for duffers just jerking around-

Yes, well I have never done an ER as I've never taken a toon past 24 before my current epic Druid. Seems like a lot of work for someone who doesn't really enjoy epics!! :)
Similar to that here. I have never had one toon beyond level 25 (Ahiania) except of Bany.

Maybe if I paid attention to things, I'd be doing better.

All last session, and probably further back, I have been running with Power Attack off. I had the Freedom boots from RL sitting in the bank. I had some decent armor from RL in the bank.

I've redone my gear, so I now have about twice the AC and PRR/MRR, though I did lost about 45hp over what it could be due to having my GS HP item on my cloak. If I wasn't lazy, and had the shards of power (I probably have the materials) I'd make another one on the goggles slot. I now have the Mists set and managed to slot in the Sora Kell set (leaving Mureall unequipped) as well.

I've also tested the waters with a Riftmaker I found in my bank, and it's actually a fairly solid weapon.

Corwin needs to get on before Fri and look for some level 10 Ravenloft gear as well. Dig around on all those toons and see what you can find. I know we gave you items in the past.

Building a new computer, so it's almost time for another run of Might and Magic 7 and Ghostbusters from the good old C64. Because you need 4.6ghz, 64GB of RAM, and 4GB of vRAM for games no newer than 1998. :D Of course I'll end up playing Dwarf Fortress on it, so, sorta new?

Of course, since all the parts names are a soup of random numbers, I can't even tell what crap I'm installing anymore. Meh.

Update is fairly large. Plan accordingly.

Already done and actually, didn't take too long. Can't wait to see Peter playing a handwrapped Paladin!! 🤯

Note that your bank screen is completely changed. I think it's going to be an improvement, but getting it all set up the way you want it is going to take a good bit of time.

There will be an update early afternoon today, so plan on the patch install

Another small patch today, won't take long to install.

Possible I'll be late tomorrow, work might run long. Maybe farm some tokens to kill time if needed?

I think we should also consider giving the new updated version of Temple a try again. Thoughts?

A few items-
#1: I believe JM is out this week. Break out yer epics!
#2: Never really been a fan of the various events, but if the group wants to throw them into the mix, I can do so. Plus, our mains are in a section of content where XP isn't really an issue.
#3: ToEE got bumped to level 8 (which is a good thing) but that means we've got a long time before we get back around to it. Unless we run it Legendary at lvl34, which might be a bit of a reach for most of us... I've already made myself a note to add ToEE to the agenda for our next life, though.

Back
Top Bottom