Things you don't need to know...

I don't know what to make of this :lol:
Reminds me of the Smell-O-Vision tv concept that was invented in the 1960's.

It's even used in games nowadays.

Smell-O-Vision is REAL

Hilarious :D

But definitely not for me.

BTW, what does the water smell like? It's just water, it doesn't smell (except if there are dead toads or something like that). Reminds me of The Expanse, "what does the rain taste like?" Anyway...

Hilarious :D

But definitely not for me.

BTW, what does the water smell like? It's just water, it doesn't smell (except if there are dead toads or something like that). Reminds me of The Expanse, "what does the rain taste like?" Anyway...

Water can definitely smell different in different places, though it is often subtle (Some places clean their drinking water with a lot of chlorine, which makes it smell a bit like a swimming pool. Not very subtle then).

I guess it's not the water itself, though, but rather the trace contents in it (such as iron smell in iron rich water).

Water can definitely smell different in different places, though it is often subtle (Some places clean their drinking water with a lot of chlorine, which makes it smell a bit like a swimming pool. Not very subtle then).

I guess it's not the water itself, though, but rather the trace contents in it (such as iron smell in iron rich water).

I see what you mean. It can vary a lot though.

My nose is really not sharp enough to detect it if it's too subtle though (in a swimming pool, I do detect it :D).

Yeah, water can really have different scents, even the rain from outdoors can smell entirely different than what comes out of the faucet. I've lived and visited many spots on this globe, and I don't believe that any water has smelled the same from place to place.

Cat Arson in South Korea

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pet-owners-told-guard-cats-160430875.html

f7f521de06ed2e4af3855414a19acc32

Stephen King could find a spot in any of his novels for such a diabolical looking kitty!!~

Even worse: Look at the right eye. If it were completely closed (correct English?) we might call it (the cat) "Greebo".

pibbuR who leaves the interpretation of his post to the reader (as an exercise)

Cats causing fire! And recently a crow flying into a transformer in Oslo@Norway, caused a 24 hour shutdown of the railway services around Oslo@Norway (the transformer was kind of old, which affected the availability of spare parts). And rats may have caused the outbreak of the black plague back in '49 (disputed, but that's of no importance in this context!!!)

They're doing it to us!!! Step on ants!!! (Quote from MAD magazine's report "National cruelty against animals day", for which I unfortunately found no link).

pibbuR who misses his cat, unfortunately the missis doesn't want a new one.

OK, some of you really ought to know this:

Noah, a 12 year old Australian, saved all his weekly allowances and income from playing his clarinet on the streets of Sydney@Australia for three years in order to leave the country (https://www.nrk.no/tromsogfinnmark/...-for-a-oppleve-nordlyset-og-tromso-1.15799734).

pibbuR who will say no more because it's 'nuff said.

PS. I might add that the purpose of said journey was (allegedly) to go to Tromsø@Norway, in order to watch aurora (the borealis, not the singer) DS.

PPS. BTW. Aurora, the singer is also worth watching (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga86NuEYIRo, go to 356.02 for the moment when you want to kill someone). And listening to. DS.

Last edited:
I'm not sure anything could better encapsulate(!) this marvelous era in which we find ourselves than people selling their farts as non fungible tokens.

I got fourteen out of fifteen correct today on the Guardian's Thursday quiz, one of my better performances!

And for those curious I missed the first one, then promptly nailed the next fourteen. Go figure, it was a silly quest about some actor, lol.

Back
Top Bottom