Things you don't need to know...

So @Corwin you have goats attacking people now?:lol:

An Australian goat attacked a man Tuesday morning and then stuck around even as emergency medical personnel helped his injured foe, Aussie outlet 7News reported.

Bloody tourists! Goats are not native to Australia!!! We have true dangerous things not small sheep with bigger horns.
They get adapted to the hostile environment, of course.

Like the rabbits:
The-Beaster-Bunny.jpg

an incarnation of pibbur who knows from imagining things what he's talking about.

They get adapted to the hostile environment, of course.

Like the rabbits:
The-Beaster-Bunny.jpg

an incarnation of pibbur who knows from imagining things what he's talking about.

As Andre Agassi said a few years ago, “the best about opinions is you don't have to know anything to have one”

There are only a few, but some women can change their clothes fast:

OK, Someone has to say it, might as well be me: I wish the wife could do that.

an incarnation of pibbur who knows from experience.

Last edited:
"Rough morning, mate. Bloody crocs ate me sharks."

Although, in fairness, if it weren't Australia, my second guess would be Florida. :p
Pftt just walking your dog in Florida is dangerous.

Wrestled the 'gator, and never even dropped his cigar. That's a good ol' boy, right there.

Yeah, that was all over Facebook a few months ago. It happened in Estero, Florida which is about 30 minutes north of where I live.

In truth, gators usually turn tail and flee if you get anywhere near them. They're not nearly as aggressive as crocs.

I remember when several Nile crocodiles were discovered in Florida a few years back. No one knows how they got here, but it's assumed that they escaped from some idiot private collector. It's a scary thought if they had managed to started breeding and establish a foothold here.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/nile-crocodiles-found-in-south-florida-dna-analysis

Back
Top Bottom