Things you don't need to know...

I just realized that Dishonored will turn ten years old this year.

I love this game and thought it was a few years old. Realizing that it is already ten makes me feel very old.

So I definitely didn't need to know this...

Well Hot-dog-flavored candy corn actually exists.

1659404900325.png
The candy corn maker is pitching its latest creation to football fans as the NFL and NCAA seasons near. The football-themed, 11-ounce candy corn bags hit shelves nationwide Monday. The brand-new flavors are exclusively available at Walgreens, a Walgreens spokesperson confirmed.

Something important for once.

There was this ozzian husband and wife wannabes, whose wedding, supposed to take place down under, for some COVID reason was postponed and postponed and ... and posponed.

So they did the sensible thing: They went to Norway.

cEWpyMewroxOOS7gxX1QpAxhXmtVAxvihKl_12JXlX2A.jpg

GGnC4C-tk6dkH3LXYmldCAyElMPyJXkc_38KnQlvEVNw.jpg

You can read all about it here: https://www.nrk.no/nordland/austral...e-og-fjellene-var-helt-fantastiske-1.16029109

pibbiuR who probably should mention that the link is in Norwegain. Ask Myrthos for a translation.

Well... some years ago she saw a picture of the Lofoten and fell in love with it. neither of them have been to Norway before, so when their marriage was postponed a couple of time, she remembered the picture and that's how they landed in Norway. He looks like he is dressed warm enough, but she must have been cold as it was something between 10-15 degrees. for their honeymoon they will travel through Europe.
And they found two Germans with a 1 year old child who got married in the neighborhood as well. Apparently it is a popular place :)

Well, I do weddings in Australia, so next time someone wants an Aussie wedding, get them to call me!!!! :)

Another cool destination people pick sometimes for a wedding is Jukkasjäarvi (Sweden) and their famous ice hotel. ☃️

Domino's entered the Burger market with four new pizzas.

1660022148895.png
  • Burger Joint Cheeseburger – loaded with 100% all beef burger pieces, American cheese slices, mozzarella and butter pickles topped with special burger sauce.
  • Burger Joint Bacon Cheeseburger – loaded with 100% all beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, mozzarella, butter pickles and crispy bacon topped with special burger sauce.
  • Burger Joint Hamburger – loaded with 100% all beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, red onion, fresh tomato, mozzarella and butter pickles finished with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
  • Burger Joint Bacon Hamburger – loaded with 100% all beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, red onion, fresh tomato, mozzarella, butter pickles and crispy bacon finished with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.

Yuk. How can they mix those ingredients? How can they even consider some of them at all? :puke:
Well, they all get mixed where they're going, so.....

Do I detect chocolate in there?

pibbuR who remembers that some of his experiments with mixing food (particularly, but not exclusively, at the age of 7) didn't go particularly well.

Back
Top Bottom