Things you don't need to know...

No. Go wash your eyes!
Too late (probably).
"Raise your hand if you can see the subliminal message here"
It's an image used to test how stimuli are subconsciously detected (and what goes on in the brain, using functional MRI)

pibbuR who is a subscriber to OneDay university.

PS. I didn't see it, even when being told there was something there. Probably due to my innocent, clean mind. Or my age. DS

PPS. "Do you by chance know, how the professor presented it in the lecture?" One interesting thing: I repeatedly read the question as "Do you by chance know the professor" (I don't) - kind of meaningless (why on earth would you ask me that????). I didn't get the original meaning until 5 minutes ago. DS.
Must be an age thing, I don't see anything but an innocent picture. The dolphins, however, are a completely different set of equations!! :)

Sure you have pics are I don't believe you. :cool:

Your probably using slang for something else.

How did you figure that out? This conclusion requires extraordinary scientific skills.
I've seen bigger toads than that at the local bar.
Toads at a bar...never seen a toad at a bar unless it was cooked.

Which using your sarcastic reply about science he's targeting me with a slur/slang.
Just the usual passive aggressive crap from JDR.:poop:

I was just wondering, why the joke wasn't obvious for you, and I am not even a native English speaker. With regard to your :poop: : I was tempted to post that I have seen bigger turds in the gaming industry as my first response to the toad picture...

Apple releases Lisa source code on landmark machine's 40th birthday:
https://www.theregister.com/2023/01/21/apple_lisa_source_code_release/

You better have 26MB available on your disk to download it!!!

pibbuR who back then, before buying his first computer, actually considered getting one, but was advised against it from the vendor (probably an Apple vendor) he contacted.

Apple releases Lisa source code on landmark machine's 40th birthday:
https://www.theregister.com/2023/01/21/apple_lisa_source_code_release/

You better have 26MB available on your disk to download it!!!

pibbuR who back then, before buying his first computer, actually considered getting one, but was advised against it from the vendor (probably an Apple vendor) he contacted.
The download itself is smaller, thankfully. :)

But if you dare uncompress it... then you'll see the source code is actually Pascal, and not assembly code as I would have expected! 😮 I'm impressed.

Maybe that vendor made the good call. But the Lisa looked so futuristic and powerful when I saw it in Europe, years later I suppose. As a kid I could only dream about it (then get back to reality with a ZX-81...).

According to my sources, the police@bergen had a fairly busy night. Lots of drunk people refusing to leave town when the police first kindly, then firmly asked them to do so. I'm really impressed by those people. Especially those that combine said refusal with spitting on policemen/women, attacking or urinating on police cars and ...

One of the arrestee wannabes was accused of hitting another person (not the police) with a huge piece of chocolate. Which of course is a highly criminal way of wasting good chocolate (not the despicable type the wife prefers).

pibbuR who wishes in this special case that Norwegian police was permanently armed.

PS. Those of you who are familiar with the Discworld, will see how this compares to dwarf bread. Those of you who are not ... who cares? DS.

Last edited:
Crapulent Norwegians armed with large Toblerones could be quite formidable.

image-asset.jpeg

And a gigantic dwarf.

pibbuR who eats carrots every evening.

PS. A quote is in order (as I remember it)
Officer 1: Was they [the attackers] hurt?
Officer 2: Yes. Self inflicted wounds.
Officer 1: Self inflicted?
Officer 2: They attacked Angua.
Officer 1: Ah. Self inflicted.
DS.

Back
Top Bottom