Things you might like to know.

I've only gotten around 5-10h into the original Dead Space and maybe 1h into the remake, and I disagree. Just the graphics alone is reason for me to want remakes for the rest of them.
I think it's gonna be a bit jarring going from the remake to DS2. I'll adapt for sure, and it won't be a biggy. But I would've loved to see them all as awesome-looking as the remake.
There's not a huge difference. The remake has better lighting, etc, but the overall feel isn't vastly different. I even think some of the characters look inferior in the remake.

One thing is for sure though...EA mismanaged the franchise and seemingly killed it. That's a real shame because the first two games are classics in the genre.

W8ghnCq.png

So that's where I heard Rogue's voice from. Diana Burnwood.

pibbuR who assumes that since we're still hearing from the 13th jdr, he wasn't (seriously?)) affected by this. Or the carnifex (he lives in Florida?). Or other watchers living there.
Nope, it missed me which is good because my house has already suffered enough the last few years. ;)

I'm pretty close to that city though. Naples is less than an hour south of me.

I believe having to worry about hurricane weather practically eight months out of the year is enough for us poor Floridians to deal with. Then again, paradise does often come with a price.

Back
Top Bottom