THQ Nordic Conference

D

Deleted member 18181

THQ Nordic assures us that we are in for a "massive strike." So what can we expect? First of all, the announcement of several new games. However, the company has so many brands in its portfolio that it is difficult to pick something. Suffice it to say that 28 titles are reportedly waiting to be revealed
Brace yourselves!
We are hosting our second annual digital showcase on August 12th at 12.00 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 8 PM BST / 21:00 CEST / 10 PM EEST on YouTube, Twitch and Steam! We're going to announce new games as well as provide you with updates on previously announced titles.
Fingers crossed for some gothic remake/elex3 news
- Our Socials -
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/THQNordic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/THQNordic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/THQNordic
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thqnordic
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thqnordic
Twitch:
View: https://www.twitch.tv/thqnordic

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some games are already known.

There will also be fresh information on already announced games. In this case, the first one will be Jagged Alliance 3 and Outcast 2: A New Beginning. In all likelihood, we will also see new footage from Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed (scheduled for release on PC, PS5 and XSX/S on August 30) and from the next-gen edition of Biomutant.

There are hints of possible new Gothic Remake and Kingdoms of Amalur 2 game-play.

LOL, let them take care of their customers first, it'll be a long time before I buy from them again.
I would love to interview them about Expeditions Rome. As for me I'm glad they funded the new Spellfoce games at least. The new Saints Row game looks good as well.

Last edited:
Well, a Gothic Remake is certainly tempting though. 😏 Just make sure not to buy it on GOG (and I'm not the only one saying this).
There was news, game-play videos, and a demo, but THQ went silent on the Remake.

I would love tointerview them about Expositions Rome. As for me I'm glad they funded the new Spellfoce games at least. The new Saints Row game looks good as well.
Logic Artists or THQ Nordic? I think LA was already done (edit: here). Otherwise, Brad Logston (Senior Producer THQ Nordic) is a nice guy, I think I have his email if you're interested.

Logic Artists or THQ Nordic? I think LA was already done. Otherwise, Brad Logston (Senior Producer THQ Nordic) is a nice guy, I think I have his email if you're interested.
Maybe after the next interview. Wasn't there a few articles the site did already? Anyway THQ Nordic would be good as well. Especially since how GOG patches are handled.

Some of the trailers instead of watching the whole stream.

Outcast 2 - A New Beginning | Legend of the Ulukaï (Part 1)

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Showcase Trailer 2022

Tempest Rising Announcement Trailer

The Valiant Showcase Trailer 2022

Jagged Alliance 3 Showcase Trailer 2022

Gothic 1 Remake Showcase Trailer 2022

not even a release for gothic, guess they are pretty far away
solid trailer anyway with the famed bugged gate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things I found weird about the gothic remake trailer. Somehow and I can't place why, it looks too sharp and "clean". I think it's the lighting and the surfaces, it makes everything feel like it's reflective. Like it's all made of some reflective metal. Or maybe it's a rendering filter they're using? I can't say for sure.

The other weird thing is the excess of british accents. Correct if I'm wrong, but I really don't remember any british accent, or anything that punchy. It feels like they're all british. Generally, I loved the voice acting used originally, and it's really gonna suck to not hear at least some of the known actors. Was the actor that played Diego (who also plays the old witcher in W3) in the initial remake demo? I think not right? So, it'll really suck to not hear that familiar voice. Hm, but then again, it might feel weird to have the same voices in a remake that seemingly has a completely different aesthetic?

The new trailer for Outcast 2 makes it seem much better than the older ones did. I'm interested in that again now.

Tempest Rising doesn't look bad either. Sort of like a modern Command & Conquer.

Two things I found weird about the gothic remake trailer. Somehow and I can't place why, it looks too sharp and "clean". I think it's the lighting and the surfaces, it makes everything feel like it's reflective. Like it's all made of some reflective metal. Or maybe it's a rendering filter they're using? I can't say for sure.

The other weird thing is the excess of british accents. Correct if I'm wrong, but I really don't remember any british accent, or anything that punchy. It feels like they're all british. Generally, I loved the voice acting used originally, and it's really gonna suck to not hear at least some of the known actors. Was the actor that played Diego (who also plays the old witcher in W3) in the initial remake demo? I think not right? So, it'll really suck to not hear that familiar voice. Hm, but then again, it might feel weird to have the same voices in a remake that seemingly has a completely different aesthetic?
Well, that seemed like it was all a cinematic rather than any actual gameplay, so it's hard to say. I agree about it looking too clean though.

As for the accents, only a couple of people spoke in the trailer so who knows? Hopefully the finished product will have VO that capture the feel of the original.

I never knew Diego and Vesemir were the same actor.

Well, that seemed like it was all a cinematic rather than any actual gameplay, so it's hard to say. I agree about it looking too clean though.

As for the accents, only a couple of people spoke in the trailer so who knows? Hopefully the finished product will have VO that capture the feel of the original.

I never knew Diego and Vesemir were the same actor.
Really? His voice stood out at first sound when I heard it in Witcher 1, I think. I think he only skipped Witcher 2. Was Vesemir even in W2? I can't remember.

Really? His voice stood out at first sound when I heard it in Witcher 1, I think. I think he only skipped Witcher 2. Was Vesemir even in W2? I can't remember.
Yeah, I never put that together for some reason. No, Vesimir wasn't in TW2.

Now that I'm looking it up, he also did the voices of Kalkstein the alchemist and the King of the Wild Hunt in TW1.

Back
Top Bottom