Thread to test the many possibilities of XenForo when posting

E

Eye

For those wanting to play with the buttons surrounding your draft post you can do so here. Links, videos, images - do get them in your post(s).
But please, delete any images in a post of yours after having admired the result, for they have served their purpose and add nothing worthwhile in this test thread.

In case you encounter any bugs: let the admins know in the appropriate thread:
Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests
In case you have any questions or tips:
XenForo forums: your questions and tips

No grilling today.jpg

Hmmm, so if I can drop little images around and I can float text around, does that mean I can float a little image somewhere? That's nice for breaking up long posts where I go on for quite some time.
4 Seriously.jpg
About very important matters, obviously, because I'm all about efficiency. But then, you must have known that because I've got a sloth as my avatar, and a sloth can scratch out a living in a gorram jungle and still have enough free time leftover to sleep nearly the entire day! And by that, I mean a 24hour day, not just daylight hours - but I guess that doesn't matter a whole lot because they're equatorial critters, so there isn't a huge variance in days like in, say, Norway. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, floating a small image.

Hey, it worked!!!

Back
Top Bottom