Toys R Us mega-sale this week

txa1265

SasqWatch
If you are in the US, this might be of interest to you:

Who: Toys "R" Us

What: Annual Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on ALL* video games.

When: 10/22/06-10/28/06

*All communication that we have received at TRU indicates that all formats will be included(GC, PS2, XBOX, XBOX360, GBA, NDS, and PSP). The exact verbage we have received on in-store communication and signage is "Buy any 2 video games, get 3rd free-free item of equal or lesser value).

Of course, their PC game section is ... anemic, and RPG's even more so ...

But if you're looking for other stuff you might get lucky :)

I'm too old to get Lucky!! :biggrin:

Us old Dad-types have to economize. Our wives have stomped out any pride we had, so embarassment isn't an issue... ;)

Just to follow-up, I went to 2 different TRU's and found nothing ... I had a decent list of stuff for myself and both of my boys that I could have chosen. But I left empty-handed. Oh well ...

I can picture you middle aged guys in a Toys R Us buying videogames LOL sorry but come on i'd be too embarased.

I rarely buy games unless its really good.

Very rarely though here i see adults buying any game unless its a mother with her kids.

You might have the same age as I do, but not the same believes, Now really - A dad or a Mom old in age -- What they're supposed to do in this ending life? Work/Rest/..etc (Usually Routines) ?? What's the problem if a 40 years old Man/Woman playin' a PC game for entertainment.. ? They have their responsibilities and all that, but on the other hand - they have their full-version rights to Entertain themselves with these younger-ages-solutions.. :p

I think I dimly remember 40!! :)

Off-Topic: Corwin - I still find it hard to believe you were born on 1903..Wow, No way. :)

Peace.

Well.. Don't hesitate, My Grand Mother's Husband's Mother lived like 112 years - And she was damn strong. :p

Back
Top Bottom