Trails Series - Overview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a trailer for the Trails Series in honor of the 20th anniversary:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails Series - Official Overview Trailer

The Legend of Heroes: Trails Series is a science fantasy RPG developed by Nihon Falcom. Take a look at this series overview trailer going over all of the games in honor of the 20th anniversary of the beloved Trails series. The overview includes trailers from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 4, The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure, The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie, The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak 2, and more.
More information.

Sigh...way to many games I still have to finish before I play the newer games.

Another series I miss playing is called Langrisser it's almost similiar but not as popular.

The Langrisser 1 & 2 remakes are strategy RPGs. The gameplay is a bit oldschool, but still fun.

I really started to play J-RPGs when this series had started to release PC versions. I never owned a console, so most older J-RPGs were unknown to me. I like J-RPGs for their stories and their challenging combat. It's also nice that the Wizardry series has somehow survived more in Japan than anywhere else.

What's still missing for the PC is the Fire Emblem series.

Gosh yes, after Final Fantasy: Tactics, I think the games I'd want to see most for the pc hordes would be the complete Fire Emblem franchise.

What's still missing for the PC is the Fire Emblem series.
Most JPRGs on the Sony machines also end up on PC. Not so for the Nintendo properties, which Fire Emblem is among. I want to play Three Houses and (to a lesser extent) Xenoblade, but I don't have a Switch.

I want to play Three Houses and (to a lesser extent) Xenoblade, but I don't have a Switch.
Those games aren't difficult to run on an emulator if you take the time to set it up. I played about halfway through Xenoblade before getting bored. Played a little of Xenoblade Chronicles X as well.

Back
Top Bottom