Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - New DLC

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted that the DLC White Lion and Black Witch will be finished soon and another DLC called Misty Jager is planned for Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children:

Contents Update and System Maintenance

Hello everyone, this is the Troubleshooter development team.

The DLC 'White Lion and Black Witch' will be completed through the next update.

Most of all, the dev team wants to appreciate to you whom were waiting for this moment for a year.
We've already said this many times, but without your interest, we wouldn't have been able to continue development so far.

Taking this opportunity, the dev team would like to express our gratitude once again, and we will continue to be a development team that will not forget the current heart.

We would like to inform you of the planned development work after this DLC.

Complementing the overall content

We are going to complement contents related to the DLC and character ballancing that many players suggested before next spring comes. We are also preparing a new mission type that allows players can fight with various enemies, just like your team fight against VHPD in the scenario mission 'Astonishing Reunion'. Additionally, if you are playing on the Online Mode, you can fight against another player using that mission.

Next work: Second DLC

The second DLC will be a little less DLC than 'White Lion and Black Witch', and a new character 'Misty Jager' who can change her class to 'Rogue' will be added. Although the development speed of the dev team is not fast, we'll do our best to give you next DLC as soon as possible. And after completing this DLC, we'll start to develop Troubleshooter season 2, Banished children.

We'll notify you once the detailed schedule is decided.

Thank you very much.

[...]
More information.

I actually bought this on sale and keep meaning to play….and it keeps waiting.

Edit: Weird the dlc is free?

I actually bought this on sale and keep meaning to play….and it keeps waiting.

Edit: Weird the dlc is free?

Yes - these devs are very honourable. Although the main campaign is already over 200 hours long and has a big finale, they still try to "complete" the game with free DLCs.

I think they should focus on a second game to earn more money. I want to play many more of their games in the future.

I keep meaning to grab this game and forgetting about it. I'll do my best to nab this one next sale that comes along, giving free content is just fruit on the pie!

I've never seen devs respond to positive reviews (to all reviews) like these folks do. I'm kind charmed and thinking about buying this even though I'm pretty over the whole JPRG/anime thing.

I bought it after the constant praising on this site. Still haven't played it though as I have to many other games to finish. So congrats guys you converted me from my apathy.

Back
Top Bottom