The Elder Spy
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children still gets a lot of updates:
Thanks Henriquejr![Notice] Contents Update and System Maintenance Announcement
Hello everyone, this is the Troubleshooter development team.
We beg to inform you that the game contents update and system maintenance.
During the maintenance, players who use the Online mode can't play the game.
- Added a new Normal Case, 'Uninvited guest in the town'.
- This mission is activated on the Mission Control Panel once you complete the scenario mission 'Got a Clue'.
- Added an information telling current status of Mimicking Attack and Mimicking Evasion on the HUD. You can check enemy's Mimicking Attack and Mimicking Evasion on an enemy's information windows after you click an enemy.
- Added an information for the enemies in the Joint Training to the Troublemaker List.
- Once you activate the Joint Training, you can check new tab on the Troublemaker List.
- You can acquire the Valkylie Coin from the enemy information of the Joint Training tab.
- Added '15 degree' value to the option Camera Rotation Angle.
- Added new Steam Achivements.
- Bald Black Eyepatch
- Bald White Hat
- Changed the abilities configuration of Fighter Mungo, Swordman Mungo, Slaughterer Mungo and White Mask.
Changed some abilities.
- Lightning Storm is now 6 consecutive attack ability.
- Attack Power Scaling and EMP Power Scaling of Flash Kick was 100, 50 respectively. And it has been modified to 125, 25 respectively.
- Frostmill now has unblockable property.
- Frost Storm Kick is now 8 consecutive attack ability.
Changed some masteries.
- Best Condition: Changed Action Time decreasing effect from 10 to 5. [Edited]Damage reduction effect has been changed from 25% to 30%.
- Prosperity: Changed Action Time decreasing effect from 10 to 5 and changed the required TP from 2 to 1.
- Toad Skin, Healthy Body, Lightning Rod, Snowman, Inner flame, Tough Spirit: Added an effect Vigor + 2
- Activation condition of Apex Predator has been changed: 'is higher than' → 'is lower than'
- Changed the some stats of the beasts when they get level up.
- Mungo and Crabmit are not included.
- There is little change in the lower level intervals. However, at higher levels, stats increase slightly.
- [Edited] This change makes base stats of the beasts to be slightly decreased and the stats that acquired when they get level up to be slightly increased. Based on the level 57, there could be a stat that is lowered than before. But based on the level 60, their stat will be slightly higher.
- It also applies to beasts you already own.
- Changed the 'Mastery Research' shows newly acquired masteries on their top.
- Changed the initial camera directing for the ability to be affected by the option 'Minimize Camera Movement'.
- Fixed a bug that controller guide menu was not showed when you use a specific screen resolution.
- Fixed a bug that camera directing was omitted when the legend class Mungo appeared.