• 4:45 Wartales
  • 5:47 SKALD: Against The Black Priory
  • 6:45 Broken Roads
  • 8:30 Jack Move
  • 9:51 Lost Eidolons
  • 11:22 Sea Of Stars
  • 12:49 The Iron Oath
More information.

There's some good games on here but as a big fan of HoMM, I'm especially glad to see Songs of Conquest on this list. I love the art and the gameplay looks great. Their development curve has been slow but steady and it seems that they're taking the time needed to make a great game and not rush it to market.

Definitely interested by Urban Strife and Broken Roads, perhaps Wartales. Then Expeditions: Rome, Project Haven, maybe Black Geyser and Sovereign Syndicate (and others I forgot) which are not in this list.

Oh, and Baldur's Gate 3 but it's probably not released anytime soon.

But what with the awful voices? If we hear such voices in Urban Strife and Broken Roads, I may reconsider :p

EDIT: and Starfinder ;)

That's a pretty good line-up. Except, maybe, Jack Move, which looks a little annoying to me. There's a demo of it that I'll check out today to see if it's better than the trailer suggests.

SSIGuy said:
There's some good games on here but as a big fan of HoMM, I'm especially glad to see Songs of Conquest on this list.
Yeah, I'll be def keeping an eye on that one. Looks to be shaping up well.

Edit: Played the Jack Move demo. It's... okay? Combat gets a bit repetitive having only the one character, and the presentation will give me a headache after a while, so definitely not going on my wishlist.

Last edited:
Yep, a lot of great looking games. Had most of them on the radar already, just Wartales was new to me and looks interesting, but with just getting an early access release, the final release is probably still long away.

Guess my absolute highlight is Urban Strife. That could be the Jagged Alliance successor which had never been, but we'll see. :)

However what I saw in the Skald Demo also already looked cool and Songs of Conquest just convinces with its great art. So let's see how these games will do when they are actually releasing.

I played Urban Strife demo and I liked it. Other games from the video that I'm willing to take a closer look: Songs of Conquest, Wartales, Broken Roads and Lost Eidolons.

None of those games are a surprise as most have been covered on the site already.

The ones that have more of my interest though are the following.

• SacriFire
  • Urban Strife
  • Broken Roads
  • Lost Eidolons
  • Sea Of Stars

Back
Top Bottom