Uncharted 4

I have a feeling it's because the other games were programmed for the Cell PS3 processor, which I understand is infamous for how different it is of an architecture vs a standard x86/x64 processor.

I believe that's likely the reason we never got, and likely never get a port of RDR1 which was also for the PS3, iirc. I wonder if there's any PS3 exclusive game that got ported to PC or anything else.

EDIT: About the games, I'll likely get them on PC, even if it's just the these ones. I've played the first 2 Uncharted games completely, and loved the second one especially. I never finished the third, since I started to feel like I was overdosing on Uncharted. So I'll likely pick these up for PC, since I want to aim properly, with a mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
I have a feeling it's because the other games were programmed for the Cell PS3 processor, which I understand is infamous for how different it is of an architecture vs a standard x86/x64 processor.

I believe that's likely the reason we never got, and likely never get a port of RDR1 which was also for the PS3, iirc. I wonder if there's any PS3 exclusive game that got ported to PC or anything else.

The thing is, they already made a remaster of all the Uncharted games for the PS4. So they've already ported it to x86 architecture.

The thing is, they already made a remaster of all the Uncharted games for the PS4. So they've already ported it to x86 architecture.

Oh, ok. Yeah, forgot about that. Then it just seems insane. I can't imagine they want to double-dip and sell them separately, as 2 packs. If they wanted that, I'd imagine they'd have started with Uncharted 1-2-3 first.

For PC ???

Back
Top Bottom