Unrest

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator

whatis.png
Unrest is a story driven RPG set in ancient India in the midst of an uprising.
Play as ordinary men and women struggling for safety, freedom, food for their children, and a chance at peace.
Download a pdf containing lore updates made during Kickstarter

• Explore the drought and famine stricken streets of an ancient Indian city, where a fog of hunger and discontent shrouds the natural beauty of the land.
  • Use the detailed conversation system to instill fear, command respect and gain the trust and friendship of others. Understand your enemies and make them see your side of the story.
  • The narrative adapts to failure and death – instead of a game over screen, the plot continues and your fate becomes part of it. However, you can still save and load at any time if you want to.
  • Make tough and interesting decisions in the lives of people untouched by destiny. The traditional hero’s quest of prophecy, power, and revenge forms a backdrop to your own struggles.
  • Combat is brutal, decisive…and always avoidable. Bloodshed might be the easy way out in some situations, but has lasting consequences beyond those apparent on the surface.
  • Hand drawn 2D art and soundtrack based on ancient Indian music to help you immerse yourself in the world.
  • Full mod support lets you create your own worlds and adventures.
  • Unrest will be available DRM-Free on multiple digital stores, without any DLC or micro-transactions. We promise.
  • Iron Man mode to make sure you deal with the consequences of your actions. (requested by the backers!)
More information.

Has anybody played this game yet? - Impressions please.

Yeah I bought it and played through it once last month.

It's a very short game, with some good ideas.

I think the game was rushed through though.

It's probably worth a try on a sale for 5 bucks or less but isn't amazing.

You play multiple characters in a story driven adventure.

You make some choices which affect the next chapter and so on.

It's more of a choose your story game than an RPG really.

If you want a bit more specific info let me know.

I didn't want to spoil anything as it is basically a book.

Back
Top Bottom