Updates on the move

For those who already checked this thread and saw my post but missed the edit:
I edited my post.

Thanks for all the work on this move, sounds like it is moving along :)

One thing people should perhaps be aware of: at the new site a PM is called 'Conversation'. :)
I started a conversation and did not have a clue at first what I started. Until I noticed all my old PMs were listed under 'Conversations'. :)

To any testers: please start a conversation with me! (though that sounds more desperate then: please, send me a PM!) I'd like to test how that goes.

Okay. I have been hanging around over there a large part of the afternoon and a couple of hours in the evening as well. Trying as many things as I could.
I must say after that experience returning here feels. . . like I am back in the nineties, outdated, limited. :)

There are so many possibilities over there. You'll be quite busy discovering it all yourself after the weekend.
Someone should put up a thread then for all you folks to play around and fiddle with the buttons, links, images (you can resize them with one finger/mouse pointer!) etc.

O and the site really feels like home. @Arhu; and @Myrthos; have done an excellent job.

The profile page is the thing that has changed most, I think. I was really used to the way it was organized on this site, esp. the PMs. But that'll be just a matter of time I guess.

Of course I have tested the moderation possibilities as well, and I can assure you: it works flawlessly. :)

Anyway, it felt like a little present being there, all those extras and new stuff (you can bookmark a thread and return to it quite easily whenever wherever you are!), and I almost regret my decision leaving RPGWatch. :)

Last edited:
Okay. I have been hanging around over there a large part of the afternoon and a couple of hours in the evening as well. Trying as many things as I could.
I must say after that experience returning here feels. . . like I am back in the nineties, outdated, limited. :)

There are so many possibilities over there. You'll be quite busy discovering it all yourself after the weekend.
Someone should put up a thread then for all you folks to play around and fiddle with the buttons, links, images (you can resize them with one finger/mouse pointer!) etc.

O and the site really feels like home. @Arhu; and @Myrthos; have done an excellent job.

The profile page is the thing that has changed most, I think. I was really used to the way it was organized on this site, esp. the PMs. But that'll be just a matter of time I guess.

Of course I have tested the moderation possibilities as well, and I can assure you: it works flawlessly. :)

Anyway, it felt like a little present being there, all those extras and new stuff (you can bookmark a thread and return to it quite easily whenever wherever you are!), and I almost regret my decision leaving RPGWatch. :)

Then PLEASE don't leave!!!!

Well, I don't know how many images they are going to allow once the move is done. Those things fill up space very, very quickly!

You've all got something important to do over the wait, though. Just what banner are you going to use behind your avatar?? You can see them when hovering over a user's avatar in the forum.

Back
Top Bottom