The Elder Spy
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Vagrus: The Riven Realms got a new patch:
More information.A New Build is OUT - Patch 1.1.21 - Codename: Spectacular
Originally, we haven't scheduled a patch before the next DLC, but since that is still in progress and you've reported a few larger bugs - which is always much appreciated - we decided to release one anyway. The new major scouting features are still being tested, however, we squeezed in a few smaller changes into this build, so it's more than just a simple hotfix. Event image panning is a new effect you may have heard of already, while House Venari and the Carpenters' Guild becoming one another's associates is a meaningful change in the life of the comitati roaming Terra Supra.
Furthermore, we have turned on 'Cloudsaves'. It's supposed to be easy-peasy but getting the config and cross-platforms sync right took longer than we initially anticipated. Nevertheless, we managed to crack it eventually! Please give us a shout if it works or not. Thank you!
Important for macOS users: if you cannot find your save files, please refer to this post about the possible folders they may be located in.
Now let's jump into the patch details.
Important Note: Considering the extent of the improvements, there is little to no chance that we broke nothing in the process. Assume that we did not want to make anyone's life harder. If you see something amiss, please flag it to us using the usual channels, like the inbuilt reporting tool (F1 button), forums, and our Discord server.
Patch 1.1.21 - Codename: Spectacular
User Interface Improvements
- Carpenters Guild and House Venari are each other's associates from now on
- Some crew stats (mostly Reptile beasts') have been slightly tweaked
- Event and Settlement image panning added
- Closing enlarged settlement picture with ESC now works
- Finndurarth's Fly II skill will not change skill slots
What's Coming Up Next
- Deploy max number of characters is working properly again (no more exploits here, sorry)
- Dead Weight related crash fixed
- Bladedance layering fixed
- Taunted AI improved
Currently Known Issues:
- Scouting Changes
- Glossary (beta)
- Knowledge Ambition (Codex-related victory)
- Sunken Tower free DLC
Stay tuned and conquer the wasteland!
- Escort tasks-related anomalies
- Crew combat chance percentages are sometimes shown in reverse
- The Lost Pilgrims Team