Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter

My Kickstarter campaign is currently at 40%, with 14 days left to go before it closes.

The first installment, A Priest of Titan, follows the story of Kit Standing Bear. Kit's destiny is to serve as a Priest of Titan, but you can choose to put her destiny aside and have her forge her own path.

Norfolk Warriors has a strong story-based component to it, with a 'gamebook' feel to it. However, each choice comes with it's own trials and tribulations. It will take keen strategy and strong tactics to make it in the world.

Norfolk Warriors is set in the Veil of Entropy universe and is built on the proprietary Cohorts Game System. The heart of this game system is designed around the concept of Play by Mail (PBM) games. It's turn based, and inherently designed to provide detailed, asynchronous gameplay.

With or without the funding from the campaign, the Early Access game launches on December 6, 2019. Pledge to the campaign now and get the game at a reduced price while early bird rewards last.

Free Beta available at the Microsoft Store
Discord Server
Company Website
Facebook Page
Facebook Public Group

10 days remaining, 45% funded

The campaign has hit another slump at 45%

Now would be a great time to pledge! Please don't wait until the last minute!

Just 71 hours remaining!

At the time of posting, my campaign is 50% funded with only 71 hours remaining.

Time is running out to get a great game at a great price.

My Kickstarter campaign is 61% funded!

We're in the final 24 before the campaign closes!

If you're going to back the campaign and get a copy of Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors at a reduced price, do it now!

The campaign's target goal is $2,000 and right now we are at $1220.

The Norfolk Warriors - Early Access will launch on Dec 6, 2019. Don't miss out on the special pricing. The Kickstarter prices are 20% lower than what the game will be in the Microsoft Store.

Thank you for your support!
Paul

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mouchetsoftwarecorp/veil-of-entropy-norfolk-warriors

Came up short, but the game goes on

Even though the Kickstarter campaign came up short of its funding goal, the game is still being launched on Dec 6, 2019 (Early Access) as promised. The campaign may not have reached its goal, but it was still very successful. I got an opportunity to get the game's name in front of people, and I've made some great friends along the way.

I've also included a Free Demo version of the game that people can try out before they put down the hard-earned cash on the full game.

I love the idea of demos for projects like this.
Unsolicited feedback :
1:15 of your video
"Scroll Making is a(n) intelligence....."

I love the idea of demos for projects like this.
Unsolicited feedback :
1:15 of your video
"Scroll Making is a(n) intelligence….."

Thank you for the feedback (and the unsolicited feedback as well). I've fixed the typo, and it will be in the next release of the game. Fixing the video will take a bit more effort though.

Video is fine :) Only a fraction of a fraction would notice it on the video.
In game probably a bit more noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom