Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate - Duty Eternal Expansion on December 6

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Pladio spotted a new expansion for Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate - Demonhunters called Duty Eternal:

WH40K: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters is getting a dreadfully good-looking expansion

The Duty Eternal expansion is adding the Venerable Dreadnought mech and more on Dec 6th

The Vernerable Dreadnought raises their hand flamethrower in artwork for the Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate - Daemonhuners: Duty Eternal expansion

I didn't think it was possible for Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters' name to get any longer, but today Complex Games and Frontier Foundry have announced that their Bestest Best-rated turn-based tactics game is getting a paid expansion. It's called Duty Eternal, which I seriously considered trying to cram into the headline for a moment there, but swiftly realised I'd barely have room for anything else other than maybe an "is" and a "get" before we ran over three lines, so here we are. Launching on December 6th for 13 / $15, the Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters: Duty Eternal expansion (told you it was a big'un) will add the enormous Venerable Dreadnought combat mech to the game, as well as a new class, new missions and a bunch of other "substantial changes", according to the devs. Have a peek of the all-new reveal trailer (and that giant mech) below.

[...]
More information.

Back
Top Bottom