Warsim: The Realm of Aslona (Procedurally generated kingdom management RPG)

Happy to announce the Warsim Generator Toolbox, a free tool made up of all 61 in game generators in Warsim for external use for anyone (DND campaigns/worldbuild or fun)

It came up after a comment from a DND DM wanting to use some of the races in a Warsim screenshot for a campaign and I thought, why not take it a step further.

All these generators are available in the Warsim extras menu so anyone who has the full game doesn't need this tool, but thought I'd share it here anyway :)

Put a new little Warsim update out to celebrate my Birthday :)

Warsim 1.0.4 (Goblin Jesters, End of turn Expansion, Sit and Ponder and more)

Check the changelog and screenshots on the steam post here:

Hey guys, Warsim is currently 35% off, if anyone has been curious for a while get it while it's cheaper :)

Warsim's Necromancer update is out, finally allowing players to become a necromancer and raise and use their own undead horde. Gain units made up of any dead in battles the player is part of... And my favourite part, resurrecting their fallen heroes in battle and in the Arena

There's also a new end of year system for changing to a new year with events that can shape the game for that year in sometimes fairly drastic ways!

See full changelog and screenshots on steam here - https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/659540/view/3725085394637654479

New Update Live :)

More additions to the recently added necromancy

Back
Top Bottom