Wartales - Release Day

They released the first small patch today and are looking into micro stutters. I haven't started yet. Does anyone here have micro stutters?

They released the first small patch today and are looking into micro stutters. I haven't started yet. Does anyone here have micro stutters?
I had a couple at certain parts of the game, but nothing to bad.

After around 2-3h in it to test the gameplay, seems clunky in some areas, i guess in 1-2 years will be way more enjoyable. Also no QS, at least it has autosave.

I believe when you can save depends on the level of difficulty you select to play at.

After only a few hours of gameplay, I find it fantastic, and it's exactly what I was looking for. You can save anywhere, just choose that at the beginning but I have been hitting F5 and there is no QS.

I think I know what I'm going to be playing for the next few months. I do hope they add an option to zoom in more on the world map for the oldies out there.
Hope to see DLCs released that is as high quality as Battle Brothers.

I tamed an alpha wolf, which raises the score from 8/10 to 9/10.

Sure game is good but sometimes management seems a bit too much, i wish some things would be automated. I played for almost 10h and feels like i did nothing. Anyway, had a hilarious bug, only men voices even on women chars lol.

r/ShitWartalesSay

Back
Top Bottom