Wasteland 3 - Final Countdown

4 more days…4 more days…I'm like a fat kid with a bag of candy right now.:drool: :excited::rotfl:

I'm also looking forward to it, really need a big, meaty game. I did promise myself this year that I wouldn't buy anything on release day, wait until a few real people (not shouty youtube reviewers) have settled into it, so I have more certainty I'm going to get a good experience out of it.
Perhaps get it a bit cheaper, 50-60 pounds feels really expensive these days, though it feels I'm unlikely to be buying any other expensive games this year.
It is Wasteland though and I do have a new computer.

Usually I would wait as well but I'm in a serious game drought right now. Everyone knows my tastes are very strict in games so I hardly care for 85% of games released.

Only so many times you can replay a game without getting bored.:(

Already did but not enough for beta access. Hardly matter now as Microsoft added a few million more to it's development at this point. So I expect a larger game with the delays.

Already did but not enough for beta access. Hardly matter now as Microsoft added a few million more to it's development at this point. So I expect a larger game with the delays.

Ah, yeah, no, was referring to the price. :)
Digital copy was at 25$ / 33$

Our region got a surprise price drop from $60 to $20 at the last minute. Went ahead and bit the bullet

Seeing how the last game received so many patches and tweaks, I'll be content with letting you guys beta test this for a few months before I take the plunge. ;)

4 more days…4 more days

Yesterday I received an e-mail with my Wasteland3 key to be claimed.
It's close now, so close that I can feel it :)

Yup, I'm looking forward to playing this but I'm not jumping on the immediate band-wagon. EQ2 is releasing some new(well, re-new) content for the Kaladim TLE server today, so that will keep me amused for likely a while. I'll be playing this at some point, but way after many others have tested it first =p

Following the critically acclaimed 2014 Game of the Year winner Wasteland 2, the RPG series that pioneered the post-apocalyptic genre in video games returns with Wasteland 3.

I thought that was Fallout not Wasteland. Although marketing can say what they want of course.

Looks interesting but turn-based and the only TB game I might consider coming out is BG3.

I thought that was Fallout not Wasteland. Although marketing can say what they want of course.

Looks interesting but turn-based and the only TB game I might consider coming out is BG3.

Wasteland predates Fallout by almost a decade, so saying Wasteland pioneered the genre is correct, regardless of how you feel about the relative merits of the two series. Fallout was literally orginally developed as a sequel to Wasteland.

Yeah that's true but Fallout became the better franchise in the long run. That's if you go by sales. Which as many always point out on this forum doesn't make a game a success.

Our region got a surprise price drop from $60 to $20 at the last minute. Went ahead and bit the bullet
Probably Steams regional pricing in effect again.

Anyway three more days...and counting. Pre-loading ready.:happycry:

Back
Top Bottom