We are launching new RPG in 2021, try our DEMO now!

The concept of a genetic mutation creating a new group that turns against us is no more racist than the X-Men, and if there was a new branch of humanity that came along later in reality, that was white people.
I have doubts this is proved. I don't care much so I don't really know but I only remind a part of Africa as a possible source for oldest origin of modern human lineage. I don't think there's any proof they was black, moreover I don't think there's any proof of white skin to be the most recent color variation.

The only point special for white and racism is there's often comment that there's no racism against white. But this comment is so obviously absurd that it only show how total stupidity can become knowledge; not that white are anything special in humankind.

Almost every game has an element of racism or superiority element attached to it. No idea why this game sounds any different.

Elex had the pure barbarians who don't consume elex versus the ones who do.

Xcom is anti alien.
As mentioned above you have xmen. So many games revolve around killing "others".

No clue how this is different.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I have doubts this is proved. I don't care much so I don't really know but I only remind a part of Africa as a possible source for oldest origin of modern human lineage. I don't think there's any proof they was black, moreover I don't think there's any proof of white skin to be the most recent color variation.

I think it's correct to say that there is no definitive proof that lighter skin evolved later in homo sapiens, but I'd say the overwhelmingly prevailing view is that is the case, for several reasons. The earliest hairless apes are thought to have started with lighter skin, as most primates have beneath their fur, but that dark skin was selected well before we evolved into the African sapiens. Then lighter skin was selected as humans migrated to more temperate climates.

https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/30/1/24/1020174

But I don't want to turn this thread about a game into a debate on evolutionary history. My point is that if the narrative is about a new strain of humans coming along later and being a negative force, that doesn't really seem compatible with some sort of white supremacist subtext, which I think is what was being suggested. I'd rather err on the side of the benefit of the doubt, before making charges of racism. My post was mainly an exclamation because the first two responses to the OP were, "Racist!" and "But are there romances?" :p

Wow, way off topic. Game looks way cool. I'm not much into demos, but I'll buy the final product.

Beyond Mankind: The Awakening - Release Date Trailer

Beyond Mankind: The Awakening is an Action RPG taking place in a post-apocalyptic world. The game sports a mature and deep narrative, rich exploration, tense combat, and immersive RPG mechanics. Coming to PC, MAC, and Linux on 31.08.2021

Back
Top Bottom