Welcome - introduce yourself!

Howdy! Pleased to get an opportunity to be introduced, and to be aboard
As some other watchers.. I've been hanging around for quite a while and just recently got to register
So, now I'm playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on GOG, and at the same time having a pending download for the arrival of Elden Ring at Steam

I am looking fondly at some of the minis arriving which would allow me to reminiscence the days I was introduced to stellar events as playing C64 and my first go's on Playstation:iloveyou::iloveyou:

Uh-oh. So Skynet is already doing a T80 model!! How many years until they produce the famous T800 ?

Just kidding. Welcome to RPGWatch! :)

Welcome hope you stick around and post more.:handshake:

Hello from Germany:blush:

OK. In this case I simply have to act according to the old Ultima Dragons principle of throwing imaginary pies at new members. So, here comes the *SPLUT*.

pibbuR who (unfortunately) likes cakes (cupcakes included).

PS. Welcome. DS.

Welcome to coming out from lurker status, Lakorus, I spent years there myself before stepping out into the light. As I'm sure many others here did as well.

Welcome aboard Lakorus! I was a lurker for a long time as well. My posting comes and goes in spurts usually.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm still a bit reluctant to post much, for I fear that being active here will develop into a serious timesink. ;)

Howdy folks, long time lurker. With all the recent changes, seemed like a good time to register and join the community.
Welcome Kilgore! Stay awhile and listen (a little more :))

Back
Top Bottom