Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey all! Coming from Colorado here. I've been a fan of RPGWatch's news for almost a year now and never thought to register and post until now, but at a glance this looks like a solid community. Thanks to this site, I've found a few gems I never thought I would have found, like The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos, as a huge Gothic I & II fan, among a few others.

I remember hearing a while back over on the Codex that the Watch was having a crisis and might be getting shut down. I guess that must have been the change in management and the new forum, probably blown out of proportion.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Having just gotten the 7th post, I finally earned my avatar and title. I'm Canadian First Nations, so it fits.

Even so, being part of SP or the Watch, I'm here for the games and the gaming. Taluntain can tell you that I rarely if ever touched the Alleys over at SP, unless there was something I really wanted to say. But mostly just here for the gaming. :)

Ahhh nice indeed! I spent twelve years in Edmonton myself, and while I don't miss the cold at this time of year I surely do miss the people. I look forward to reading your thoughts on the forums.

Hello everyone. Just saying hello in 2023. Long time watcher and reader (was registered around 2009, but don't remember email anymore).

RPG I replayed the most: Gothic 2 NOTR. Hoping for faithful remaster/remake of it, just like Gothic 1 is getting.

RPG I replayed the most: Gothic 2 NOTR. Hoping for faithful remaster/remake of it, just like Gothic 1 is getting.
It's neither a remake nor a remaster, but a lot of people had very positive things to say about Chronicles of Myrtana, the Gothic 2 full conversion mod. You may want to check that out.

It's neither a remake nor a remaster, but a lot of people had very positive things to say about Chronicles of Myrtana, the Gothic 2 full conversion mod. You may want to check that out.
Can't recommend CoM: Archolos enough, it's an absolute masterpiece. Ending was very unexpected (for me), but people either love it or hate it. A must play!

Back
Top Bottom