Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi, thanks! Ive played a little of the first Pathfinder. I plan to complete it, but its just one more on the pile of backlog. I never played BG2, so between that and KOTR2, my winter will be mostly sorted. What have you been playing?

Hi everyone,

One more 'Long Time Lurker' who's finally decided to sign up!

Regards.

Another really long-time lurker finally getting off my lazy butt and signing up. Been checking this site on a daily basis for many years.

Welcome all, nice to have you.

Hello - It's the new guy!

Hi RPG fans. I'm Daloten. I've been playing CRPGs for many years, going back to about the mid 1980s on a greyscale MacClassic.

I just found this place, which is a bit surprising to me, but I'm glad I did and I look forward to enthusiastic discussions and tales of your RPG experiences.

Well met, fellow travelers!

Welcome to the new members @Daloten;, @KingKragen; and R2D12.... no, wait, @2D12; :)

Howdy! Pleased to get an opportunity to be introduced, and to be aboard
As some other watchers.. I've been hanging around for quite a while and just recently got to register
So, now I'm playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on GOG, and at the same time having a pending download for the arrival of Elden Ring at Steam

I am looking fondly at some of the minis arriving which would allow me to reminiscence the days I was introduced to stellar events as playing C64 and my first go's on Playstation:iloveyou::iloveyou:

Hi all, new here :)

Can't believe I've not found RPGWatch before, got directed to it via one of the CRPG addicts' reviews, looks to be a great site so I'll be sticking around!

Hi all, new here :)

Can't believe I've not found RPGWatch before, got directed to it via one of the CRPG addicts' reviews, looks to be a great site so I'll be sticking around!

Welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom