What are you reading ?

Tony

Watcher
If anyone is interested, I am releasing a LitRPG on Royal Road called Making Levels the Fly Way. It uses the 3.5e d20 system. Just click here.

I'm currently reading a series called Silver Fox & the Western Hero. Pretty good LitRPG and cultivation story.

SveNitoR

Keeper of the Watch
I've been chugging along on the Deverry series by Katharine Kerr. Just bought the third act books (The Dragon Mage book 1-3). Really enjoying the books more and more.

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
Finally finished Doris Lessing's "Shikasta", the first in her 5 books "Canopus in Argos" "Sci-Fi". Series. Sci-Fi in quotation marks, because it's very different from other Sci-Fi stories.

Shikasta is, surprise, surprise Earth, guarded by the benevolent Canopus and Sirius galactic empires, And very negatively influenced by the evil Puttoria/Shammat constellation. The story spans thousands of years, and mostly consists of reports from envoys and letters. The main "protagonist" is the envoy Johor, who frequently has visited the planet, in the 20th/21st century actually born into it as one George Sherban.

As said it's very different from other Sci-Fi I've read, and it's also difficult to follow, requires full concentration. But I liked it, and look forward to the next book, "The Marriages Between Zones Three, Four and Five" (the planet is surrounded by six zones, not sure what they are, but I guess I will know after the next book).

pibbuR who will spend some time with easier books before investigating the zones.

Top Bottom