What games are you playing now?

Im playing Operencia now but its boring af, voice acting is soooo annoying and overall the dialogues with children jokes. Also combat is pretty easy and simple, they should have put an instant battle button.

So, I'm in survival mode and playing:
Force of Nature 2
Drive 4 Survival
HeavenWorld
etc

Underrail latest version surprisingly enjoyable. Loads old saves well. I learned the secret ingredient of a crash-free game is to not use ALT+F4, but always exit properly from the menu!
Most important this new, reworked, rebalanced game kept my hacked armor with -5000 weight, so I can continue with unlimited inventory!
Combat appears to work better and the rework of the PSI system is not annoying: I don't care what was changed. PSI is still usable as before - select skill and launch it in combat -, the new system doesn't annoy.

The Rathound King quest was fun. Writing is good. Offered no perfect resolution, so players might wanna make a different choice on their next run.

Resolved the TNT-scarcity, by simply memory-editing 55 pieces into my inventory, instead of my original 5. Sorry, have no time to waste for a 12 hour grind and go back & forth in the world, until I can clear the lower cave-ins with TNT.

Finished up BG: Dark Alliance on Switch, and jumped right into Divine Divinity. Frustrating that loading the game or saves takes forever and performance is mediocre, but decided to push through (I'm so brave :D ). I know how huge the initial dungeons under Aleroth are ... but still find it exhausting each time (but also an incredible challenge)

I'm replaying witcher 3 (never played the extra content so i started everything from the beginning).
Just bought Solasta, so i'm starting also this.

I have on hold Horizon at ps4. Going to give it some time after witcher and Solasta

Resolved the TNT-scarcity, by simply memory-editing 55 pieces into my inventory, instead of my original 5. Sorry, have no time to waste for a 12 hour grind and go back & forth in the world, until I can clear the lower cave-ins with TNT.

Never felt the need to have that much TNT anyway. I always kept one or two in my inventory and I pretty much completed the game without ever feeling "oh I wish I had brought more TNT for this quest".

Earlier today I acquired my third tower. I think maybe I took the long way of getting to it, as it seemed quite a while between the second and third, compared to how quickly I acquired the first two. The combat in Tyranny and often lack of real dialogue options are the only real issues I have with the game to date, the exploration and overall stories are compelling.

After finished Tyranny the other day, yesterday I started Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I've only played a few hours so far yet it's been a lot of fun, just running around the starting area doing tasks for Da, throwing poo at someone's house and getting into a brawl afterwards, and plucking some weeds along the way. So far it's pretty good, haven't gotten into a real fight yet, though.

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying Wildermyth. It’s not overly complex but the tactical combat and story composition are great. After I bought it I figured I would give it a quick try and ended up playing for 4 hours! I wasn’t thrilled with the art style at first but it has grown on me and I really like that the story events and loot can have dramatic effects on the characters appearance and playstyle. I’ve had characters turn blue, grow rat tails, get jewels embedded in their eyes, etc. I even had one character who grew crow wings later grow a crow head and get a “peck” melee ability. another one of my characters got maimed and ended up with a stone arm. Tons of fun and unpredictable elements. Recommended!

After finished Tyranny the other day, yesterday I started Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I've only played a few hours so far yet it's been a lot of fun, just running around the starting area doing tasks for Da, throwing poo at someone's house and getting into a brawl afterwards, and plucking some weeds along the way. So far it's pretty good, haven't gotten into a real fight yet, though.

I’ve been playing Kingdom Come for a few weeks as well. Great game! Combat was tough for me at first but now I can take out small groups fairly easily. 3+ guys in plate are still challenging and I end up trying to something other than charging straight in (poison, ranged kiting, and pulling them if possible). I really enjoyed the growth from being totally worthless in combat to being a full on murder machine with enough money to buy my own kingdom. :)

I try to play The Witcher 3 just now. I started it soon after release a long time ago, but only played for half a day. Now I started it again yesterday evening and again I loose motivation. I try to explain my experience in the thread "Last game you tried to finish or trying", since that seemed the more appropriate place. I would be happy if people could give me helpful hints, how I can like this game (which I desperately want to, but can't right now)...

@JDR13; regarding Project Haven:I almost backed the kickstarter on this in 2015. Thought it was long dead tbh. It's like Deus Ex but with a merc squad, right? I thought that's what it was back then at least.

@JDR13; regarding Project Haven:I almost backed the kickstarter on this in 2015. Thought it was long dead tbh. It's like Deus Ex but with a merc squad, right? I thought that's what it was back then at least.

It's funny that you mention Deus Ex because I kept thinking about it while I was playing the demo. It's mainly the the music and atmosphere. The gameplay is very different obviously. You should download the demo and check it out.

I have once again failed to get beyond the intro sequence of Tyranny.

Trying Wildermyth?

Dead Island Definitive Edition

This is the third time I've tried to get into Dead Island, and I think it's finally clicking with me this time. The definitive edition looks a lot better than the original so that helps. It's still inferior to Dying Light in almost every way, but I like the setting, and the exploration is actually pretty decent.

Wildermyth

Started tinkering today. Seems to have great promise but I will probably re-start after a bit because that's just what I do. :)

I really have no interest in WM but I'm horrible about restarting over and over. There's a super tough survival game called Subsistence that I've probably restarted over 100 times or more. It's just really hard and I want a great start :D

Back
Top Bottom