What Lifepath did you choose?

• Street Kid

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Corpo

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nomad

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
None yet still have about two hours till unlocks in my region. Hype meter at red. Though I'm picking corpo as I want to be on top of the world and watch how you rise and fall.

The connections will probably help as well.

Torn between street kid and Nomad. It would be nomad hands down if it weren't for all the family stuff tied to nomad. Not a big fan of all that clan stuff. I voted for Nomad since outside of the clan part I like it but ... now that I think about it I may just go with street kid.

The Corpo, oddly, doesn't interest me and it should being the more charismatic approach from what I heard.

Hmm I voted Nomad but now I am thinking Street Kid :p guess I see once I get the game.

The Corpo, oddly, doesn't interest me and it should being the more charismatic approach from what I heard.

Yeah, Corpo seemed the most interesting to me over the last few months, but my view changed after reading a synopsis of each prologue. I'm still torn between the other 2 but leaning towards Nomad.

Okay, seems noone wants corpo so I'm gonna do it.
Lemme correct it. I've chosen it this moment.
First playthrough will be on normal of course.

EDIT:
Dafuq?
Street Kid has only one vote and Corpo, with mine, has 3?
This sux! :)

I ended up going with Nomad. I was disappointed with how short the prologue was, but I assume all 3 are like that.

I hope the areas of the Badlands that we gain access to later in the game are better than the area in the prologue. I was not impressed.

All three three Lifepath prologues are short around a hour at most.

I hope the areas of the Badlands that we gain access to later in the game are better than the area in the prologue. I was not impressed.

Yeah, there wasn't much to do. Couple of shards, couple of NPC conversations.

I'm doing Nomad, as planned. I just got to Act 2 (where the game properly starts), so I'm much, much too early to say how much life path matters. But I have had a few Nomad dialogue options, including one that led to another set of dialogue options (one of which had a skill check, so double bonus), which I liked.

I chose nomad as I wanted to "share my PC's feeling" of being in Night City for the first time.
Did I miss something or is there really no info about the backstory, why you've left your clan etc.?

I chose nomad as I wanted to "share my PC's feeling" of being in Night City for the first time.
Did I miss something or is there really no info about the backstory, why you've left your clan etc.?
Spoiler ahead.

You left because your clan was taken over by another called the Serpents. Seems the survivors voted to join them, and you felt betrayed you decided exile instead.

The news will hint at a huge Nomad War going on the badlands.

Thanks, where is this from?

all 3 were meh, the corpo one was really bad; went with street kid in the end

Thanks, where is this from?
Played all three life-paths before sticking with corpo. In the Nomad prologue V talks about the situation if you listen closely, and the news briefs are from in-game.

He doesn't share much detail but you can piece it together with other little hints given in-game. Hope this isn't a spoiler but he left one family looking for another in Night City.

Last edited:
not really a spoiler ahead, but seems the first big decision of your path is right at the mission which was presented in the trailers which quite at the beginning of the game, now i regret not going corpo :'(
im talking about the relic mission, if you choose corpo and depending on what you do in the mission, meredith awaits you at the end and she is romanceable; if youre not corpo, someone else awaits you and i think you wont see her again

ps as a tip, do the heist mission as soon as possible, you gain 4-5 levels from it so its very helping at the start of the game; plus the game really opens up after that. They should have put that mission in the prologue as well

Last edited by a moderator:
not really a spoiler ahead, but seems the first big decision of your path is right at the mission which was presented in the trailers which quite at the beginning of the game, now i regret not going corpo :'(
im talking about the relic mission, if you choose corpo and depending on what you do in the mission, meredith awaits you at the end and she is romanceable; if youre not corpo, someone else awaits you and i think you wont see her again

Do you meen the quest where you're supposed to get the bot from Maelstrom? If so, then you made some choice during the questline that made Meredith not show up because she showed up in the end for me, and I choose the Nomad start"

well that must be a bug because ive done as supposed and i didnt met her (google says you must be a corpo)

Hmm okey, thats weird. In that case, I'm happy I got that bug!

I ended up going with Nomad. I was disappointed with how short the prologue was, but I assume all 3 are like that.

This was exactly my worry. I also found it kind of weird how they skipped over the first 6 months of getting acquainted to Night City, via a simple cutscene.

I expect the game lost a lot of its scope when it was rebooted in the middle of develoment, and no way could they afford the same initial scope.

I changed from Nomad to Street Kid and that is what I am playing now but after reading how the Nomad story goes ... hmm may switch back. Later though as I want to get a better feel for mechanics before I restart in case I want to change stats as well.

all 3 were meh, the corpo one was really bad; went with street kid in the end
Corpo has some brilliant insights in (side)quests that come after the prologue. Thanks to it I managed to screw a certain person over just as I wanted. Not quite sure is possible otherwise, perhaps certain ability check can do it too.

Back
Top Bottom