Witchbrook - Steam Page Up

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Chucklefish has a new life sim like game in development called Witchbrook whose Steam page is now available.

FUK2xQIXsAEarJc

ss_93bc96429f5087d1fdbba8e1744295269ef94175.1920x1080.jpg

Welcome to Witchbrook

Embark on a magical coming-of-age adventure when you enrol as a witch-in-training at Witchbook College. Journey from the familiar to the fantastical as you learn to harness the magic around you in this detailed life simulation and social RPG.

Embrace your magical roots by stepping into your ancestor's role of resident witch to the bustling seaside town of Mossport. Jump on your broom and immerse yourself in a world full of wonder and charm, discovering long lost secrets, spells and spirits!

Make friends, find love, and help others to live their dreams as you travel together on the road to graduation and beyond.

Graduate to the top of your class

Develop your magical abilities by attending classes, completing assignments, and earning badges at Witchbrook College. Practice your new skills by putting them to the test, using your magic all over the town. Master magical arts; brew potent potions, challenge fellow classmates to a broom race, forage for strange mushrooms, and harness your botany know-how to grow all sorts of fauna and flora!

Make friends and memories

Make friends and go on romantic dates with a colourful cast of characters. Unravel their unique stories, hopes and dreams as you spend more time with each of your fellow classmates. Shape their lives, work together, and find romance...

Forge your own identity

Express your unique aesthetic with customisable clothing, hair and accessories. Renovate your cosy woodland cottage how you see fit and transform the surrounding garden into a thriving habitat for plants and wildlife.

A living, magical world

Just like you, your fellow students, teachers and townsfolk have busy routines and social calendars. Immerse yourself in a vivid world, join in the festivities at seasonal events and take part in special activities.

Extra-Curricula Activities

There's more to life than just your witch studies! Spend your free time doing activities such as photography and gardening, or shop 'til you drop at Mossport's many boutiques, cafes and seasonal markets. Change up your look, try one of Olive's local delicacies, or adopt a houseplant at Wild Flower.

Post-Graduate Life

Continue your studies as a post-graduate to perfect your skills and become the best witch you can be! Take to the skies on your broom, and hand-deliver requested homemade goods to your neighbours. A graduate witch is always in high demand with the local townsfolk.
More information.

Cute does sum up the RPG perfectly. I'm sensing Harry Potter vibes as well.:lol:

I have been waiting for this one for a long time...

I suspect he might have another huge hit on his hands. Stardew mashed up with Harry Potter - people will eat this with a spoon.

They announced this a few years back....then nothing....this is the first news in a long time.

@purpleblob1; This looks like it's for you. :)

Thanks, might keep an eye on it but probably won't check it out for a long while. Got too many games to play at the moment! :D

I suspect he might have another huge hit on his hands. Stardew mashed up with Harry Potter - people will eat this with a spoon.

If you mean "he" = ConcernedApe, this is not his game - CA is working on a game called Haunted Chocolatier.

https://www.hauntedchocolatier.net/

Bootlickers aside, this game seems to be getting lovely comments. Will keep an eye on it! :)

If you mean "he" = ConcernedApe, this is not his game - CA is working on a game called Haunted Chocolatier.

https://www.hauntedchocolatier.net/

Oh, didn't realise that. I just remember Stardew was noted for being the work of one guy. I thought this was the follow up.

Do you know what's going on with Chucklefish now? Did he sell it and move on, or turn it into a studio, and is just working on something else?

Bootlickers aside, this game seems to be getting lovely comments. Will keep an eye on it!
Well I've been called worse.:biggrin:

(In reference to another thread)

Anyway with today's world cute sometimes is preferable to dark and gritty.

Do you know what's going on with Chucklefish now? Did he sell it and move on, or turn it into a studio, and is just working on something else?
His website says a new game is releasing this year and offers others on his storepage still. I never played most of them but maybe I missed some type of announcement.

Oh, didn't realise that. I just remember Stardew was noted for being the work of one guy. I thought this was the follow up.

I thought Chucklefish was just a publisher for Stardew Valley and doesn't have any connection to ConcernedApe beyond that. But I could be wrong...

I keep forgetting about his new game. Has there been any new updates?

Not that I am aware of but I'm not following the news closely so I might have missed updates :)

I thought Chucklefish was just a publisher for Stardew Valley and doesn't have any connection to ConcernedApe beyond that. But I could be wrong…

Ah, I might be totally confused then - I thought Chucklefish was his studio name. But you might well be right.

I thought Chucklefish was just a publisher for Stardew Valley and doesn't have any connection to ConcernedApe beyond that. But I could be wrong…
Chucklefish is actually a video game developer and publisher. Mostly know for the Starbound game. That game launched a sub-genere that is still popular on Steam.

Nowadays they mostly publish other small indie games.

I would love a sequel to starbound...even with all it's worts I got a lot of fun out of it.

Back
Top Bottom