Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Getting a Free Upgrade

The Witcher 3
Must be watching different streams then as it looks the same. Personally the whole Next-Gen fad is just a way to sell old games for profit again. Glad it's a free PC upgrade.

As it's not worth paying for again.

That's really nice, I've been thinking about a replay for quite some time. Interesting glitch with the birds at 23:50 (y)
btw: one can only be amazed at Geralt's self control - standing still at the river for more than one day :LOL:

Well, I was there! Yours truly, Geralt.

Kidding aside, I didn't watch the whole video but skipped through it to see if there was another scenery. And just by chance I landed at that very moment. :)

They still haven't sorted out that water - still looks like melted jelly.

Reading the articles above seems I was correct they took some of the most popular mods with permission from the makers, and did the bare minimum of work on the upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you surprised it's Witcher III everyone will praise it once again. That be like asking does a bear crap in the woods? Obvious answer yes. It's the same game with a few mods, graphics, and updated engine. I don't even care if my opinion isn't popular on this thread.

If anyone is more up to date, are any of the mods that are included by default balancing mods? I wonder if they've done something about the balancing, or if they included some mods for that.
Afaik, they haven't messed with the balance.

Here's a good video that breaks down the upgrade section by section.

Well they broke steam overlay and performance is complete shit, i will wait for some patches :ROFLMAO: :(

Back
Top Bottom