DA:I Working Offline Save Editor

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A few talented modders have created a working save editor for Dragon Age: Inquisition. So if you don't want use the Keep here is your chance to do so offline finally.

Funny how BioWare said it couldn't be done offline.:lol:

Edit: See post below as the link site and forum are dead.

Last edited:
So nobody is interested? As I remember a few of you complaining about using the Dragon Keep to import your saves, and choices into Dragon Age Inquisition.o_O

Good find, Couch. That'll be very handy when I finally play, after the last DLC arrives.

Good find, Couch. That'll be very handy when I finally play, after the last DLC arrives.
It still needs some more bug fixing. Though all you have to do is set each option offered to true or false. I'm glad the various modders made the editor more user friendly

Untitled_8.png

A good first step but what I really want is something that will read my old save games and set everything up for me. Using the Keep doesn't bother me - the fact that the Keep can't read old save files does.

A good first step but what I really want is something that will read my old save games and set everything up for me. Using the Keep doesn't bother me - the fact that the Keep can't read old save files does.
Probably never going to happen, and this editor is very easy to use.

Can anyone help me.
Few days ago it is working fine for me.

Now i tried opening save game and it seems not opened at all.
Tried so many time with other save still the same too.
Redownloading app and the result is still don't work.

I have no idea what happen
It seems like the save game is not opened???

1aedddcfc8bc42d7a7ac006ad6a52364.png

Have you tried other saves?

Hi guys,I am new to the forums,I am replaying dragon age Inquisition just for fun but I am having a problem like "Kurniawanisme"said:-

Can anyone help me.
Few days ago it is working fine for me.

Now i tried opening save game and it seems not opened at all.
Tried so many time with other save still the same too.
Redownloading app and the result is still don't work.

I have no idea what happen
It seems like the save game is not opened???

1aedddcfc8bc42d7a7ac006ad6a52364.png
I am having the exact same probem..

Have you tried other saves?
Yes!The older saves are opening but not the new ones.

It works on very older save
I guess my game save is corrupted? But it seems loadable
Exactly,like "Kurniawanisme" said.

What should i do,plz reply....

Sorry for the late reply but it might not work with the latest patch. You also have to follow the instructions very carefully when saving the edited file, or it gets corrupted.
Once you finish making the changes you wanted click on "Save" to create a new save file with your modified world state. Do not overwrite the current save file opened!

Sorry for the late reply but it might not work with the latest patch. You also have to follow the instructions very carefully when saving the edited file, or it gets corrupted.
About the latest patch you're saying:-It worked the first time,but the second time nothing happens when I load a save.
And For the instructions:-I followed it!
It worked the first time but for the second time it is not working and that is very strange…
Edit:-Well it is opening my recent autosaves or quicksaves so it's alright,but if you have a solution then please tell me.By the way nice Upload I appreciate it,Thank you! :kiss:

Last edited:
Very old thread but there is a better offline save editor. You need Java to use it.

Link - https://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon...isition_world_history_save_editor/276-1-0-639
So what to do:

1: Create a new game (new character, etc.) When you can control your character, as in the bridge in the very beginning outside of Haven's dungeon to attempt closing the tear in the veil, you have the ability to save. Do so. Make 2 just in case.

2: Exit the game entirely back to desktop. Open up the save editor, locate your Save folder. ex: DocumentsBiowareDragon Age InquisitionSave

3: Now it gets tricky. Once you've edited the world history as you want, save it and you have the option of renaming it. Find the original save and add the number 2 at the end of your new modified save. Exit the trainer.

4: In the Save folder, create a folder called Backup and place your original modified save within it.

5: Remove the 2 from your modified save and start up the game. It should now go where you left off with the world history as you wanted, just like Dragon Age Keep!!!

Well, it's not really thread necro if you're updating it with current data, imo ;)

Well, it's not really thread necro if you're updating it with current data, imo ;)
Had to update/necro my thread as the old site with the original editor is gone.

Can't believe it's been six years almost.:(

Back
Top Bottom