World Cup 2022 - Qatar

He appears not to be as dominant as he was in his younger days, but then with just one pass he decides (?) a auarter final.
As to Brazil: It's a pity that there won't be a semi-final BRA - ARG. I was already looking forward to it.
As I was to the quarter-final ESP - POR...

Holland just like Croatia score out of nothing lol , but im glad, i hope for penalties again (where Messi will miss the decisive :LOL: )

What a thriller!
And one of my guilty pleasures is watching a football game with players that don't have there emotions under control. I pity the referee, though ;-)

I think the ref got into the Dutch stash.

And the first that I recall in which the red gave 2 (?) yellow cards during the penalty shootout

edit 16 yellows (only 2 for fouls) :LOL:
the game was boring til the 2nd goal for argentina, after that it went bonkers

Last edited by a moderator:
edit 16 yellows (only 2 for fouls) :LOL:

The crazy part is that the ref was going easy on the players most of the time :wideeyed: I was honestly surprised each side still had 11 players at the end (especially after Argentina's tackle and subsequent kicking of the ball into the opposing team's bench).

Today's Portugal is the Portugal I'm more accustomed to: floundering and inconsistent. Alas, I had really been hoping for a Messi-Ronaldo matchup.

If england goes through, i probably wont watch the semis, i dont like any of those 4 teams lol

If england goes through, i probably wont watch the semis, i dont like any of those 4 teams lol
I would be just the opposite, if it were Argentina, France, Croatia, and Portugal, I would be done with no one to root for. But Morocco saved the day.

rip england :party2: :party2:
edit i think french cities will be under siege if morocco goes through :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I appreciate that smaller teams are playing a good tournament and are now in the semifinals, I would much rather be watching ARG - BRA and FRA - POR.
Now we will probably see two games in which one team will try to reach the penalty shootout from minute one. But that is part of the game as well, I guess.
ENG - FRA yesterday was a nice one, and as a German it is curious to see that the English seemingly are going back to their usual aversion to penalties...

I can see both sides, I do enjoy seeing the stalwarts show up yet to see these upcomers that simply wouldn't be denied is equally enjoyable for me. I just hope the upcoming matches are sincere contests and not blow-outs.

Back
Top Bottom