World Cup 2022 - Qatar

Rip Spain, im glad, their football is completely boring with their bullshit tiki taka style :party2:

Aye, never been a big fan of Spain. Simply too defensive and indeed boring to watch. That Cameroon goalie though... his knees were working overtime to keep him nimble for those saves. Golden Glove contender.

Also, Portugal drama continues: CR7 won't be starting for the Switzerland match.

Also, Portugal drama continues: CR7 won't be starting for the Switzerland match.
well all he did at this wc was faking a penalty, so not much surprise but didnt think their coach had the balls to make him reserve :eek:

I saw an article that said many people in Portugal are sick of Ronaldo's nonsense, and were in favour of not starting him.

@purpleblob South Korea had a kind of "black-out' in the first 15 mins of yesterday's match and made things easier to Brasil. I sympathize with both Japan and South Korea national football teams, sorry to see them go (in case of Korea sadly there was not another way: it was Brasil or them) :(
I think we did well, considering all circumstances :) its been a while Korea made it to top 16, so good achievement!

Good on them. In an ideal world, Argentina and Portugal would make it to the Final to once and for all decide who was the best of this generation - Ronaldo or Messi. Though we already know it's Messi (y) Neymar, go away!!!!

Brazil and Argentina both playing today. Spicy!
I have no favorites but it would be nice a semi between those 2, would be a match with little football but full of nerves and cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Croatia as usual with impecable tactical discipline and plenty of luck of course, one shot on goal and its a goal. but they got super players as well, Modric is an insane piece of work, at 37 to run and play like that for 120 minutes, just wow. With some luck, we can see the same final from 2018.

Shame Croatia weren't ready with some victory twerking.

Because you know who'll win? (Hint: not DE) :p :p :p
And neither Brasil will :p :p :p

Congratz to Croatia Team, they had more nerves, patience and experience than Brasil (including in the Penalties shoot-outs).
After scoring 1-0, Brasil should have defended more in their own camp instead of keeping a lot of players attacking the Croatian's field. One crossed ball took us off guard, and then the match got tied.
One thing I didn't understand: why did our coach leave Neymar Jr (our best penalty kicker) to take his penalty kick by last? He should be the first one taking the penalty!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom